Them

His Faith

It wouldn't take a genius to know something was wrong when four figures suddenly appeared in the middle of the shop,in the middle of the night as Kyungsoo was wiping the tables off. 

 

Luckily the shop was closed and he was the only one there.

 

Kyungsoo stared at the four figures with his hand paused over the table, one of them was unconscious he noticed it was Yixing.

 

He kept mum as Sehun ran over to one of the couches in the shop and laid Yixing there.

 

His eyes trailed over to where Kai and Luhan stood.

 

He noticed Kai walking over to him but his eyes stayed on Luhan who was looking at with wide eyes and gaping mouth.

 

"Kyung..."Sehun called out to him.

 

"He'll heal himself"he answered immediately eyes still on Luhan.

 

"You..."Luhan started swallowing hard.

 

"Knew? Yes I did"Kyungsoo nodded answering his question putting the rag down and walking over to Luhan.

 

"I need some time to myself.."Luhan breathed out stepping away from Kyungsoo as he came to him.

 

Kyungsoo stopped mid way to him and nodded,Luhan walked away going to sit at the far corner of the shop.

 

"They took his parents"Kai said as he came up to Kyungsoo who was still watching Luhan.

 

"I figured" Kyungsoo said watching as Luhan sat down covering his face with his palms obviously crying.

 

"He'll be okay.."Kai said looking at Luhan as well and Kyungsoo turned to him. He sighed patting Kai on the shoulder before walking over to Sehun who was watching Yixing carefully.

 

"He'll wake up soon"

 

"How do you know?"Sehun asked

 

"He's a healer. He's healing internally that's why he's unconscious"Kyungsoo explained.

 

Sehun sighed and pulled off his mask before running his fingers through his hair,Kai followed suit and threw his on the table.

 

"I expect you guys to tell me what happened. All of it"Kyungsoo said sternly.

 

Both Kai and Sehun looked at each other before they began to tell Kyungsoo what happened up until Kai and Luhan had found the folder.

 

"Where's the folder? And what's in it?"Kyungsoo asked and Kai shrugged.

 

"I'm more worries about where we go from here"said Sehun

 

"Maybe the folder can help with that"a new voice in the conversation said and all heads turned to Luhan who held the folder close to his chest but held a letter in his hand.

 

"What's that?"Sehun asked

 

"Its a letter from my parents"Luhan answered

 

"What does it say?"Kyungsoo asked.

 

"Not important but what's important is that we find someone named Kim Joonmyun"He muttered.

 

"Kim Joonmyun? Are you sure?"Kyungsoo questioned.

 

"Yeah. My parents said he'll know what to do and that I should bring this folder to him"Luhan explained and Kyungsoo got up.

 

"Let's go to Joonmyun then"Kyungsoo said and all three boys looked at him.

 

"We don't know where he is?"Luhan said and Kyungsoo stared at him.

 

"I do."Kyungsoo replied.

 

"How?"Sehun questioned.

 

"No time to explain let's just go so you guys can at least get some place to sleep"Kyungsoo mumbled walking away from the group.

 

Luhan blinked confusedly.

 

Kai's brows were furrowed in thought.

 

Sehun sighed and got up,he picked Yixing up and got ready to go when Kyungsoo came back.

 

"No questions until we reach. Okay?"Kyungsoo said sternly and they all nodded before following him outside and into the car.

 

Luhan laid Yixing's head in his lap and his hair looking down at his brother,he sighed holding his tears as he tries to push the earlier events of that night to the back of his head.

 

A hand suddenly held his and he looked up to meet Sehun's eyes.

 

The latter smiled lightly at Luhan and gave his hand a gentle squeeze.

 

His actions saying words that didn't need to be said.

 

'He'll be okay'

 

Luhan nodded turning his head to look out the window at the passing house as he let his tears fall freely.


A/N

Hey guys I am back!!! Another chapter just like I promised! And don't worry about the titles they won't make much sense to be quite honest xD .anyway I hope you guys love it even though I know this chapter is a bit meh but the hunhan at the end I couldn't resist :3.

HI NEW SUBBIES HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS STORY!!!