Chapter 8

Sassy Go Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The cheerleading room is filled with chatter as Baek Ho and Real King help one another with studying for midterms.

"X moves over here!" Tae Pyung complains loudly to Hyo Sik. "How do you not get this? Does it make sense that someone younger is teaching you?"

"Age is just a number." Hyo Sik answers simply as Real King lets out a snort of laughter beside him.

"Hey Da Mi." Na Young calls out. "What rank are you?"

Da Mi glances around before answering "156."

Na Young and Jae Young's eyes widen in disbelief. "Daebak. There really is such a thing."

"Hey. I went up by two ranks." Da Mi defends before bursting into laughter as everyone else joins in.

"Hey Soojin." Soo Ah calls out causing everyone in the room to freeze quietly. Yeon Doo's eyes narrow and Yeol can feel her tense beside him.

"Yes?" Soojin answers simply, her eyes daring Soo Ah to continue even further.

"What rank are you?" Soojin stiffens considerably at her question. "I mean, Youngjae's rank 7 and since you guys are twins, you must be similar in rank right? Plus, Ha Joon wouldn't be hanging out with you if you're below rank 10. It's a known fact."

"Yah, Kwon Soo Ah." Yeon Doo stands up, her eyes angrily piercing at Soo Ah, who merely glances at her boredly.

"Shut up." Yeon Doo growls out as her hands clench into fists beside her as Soo Ah merely scoffs before her eyes train back to Soojin.

"I wonder if the rumors are true. Someone said that you and Youngjae transferred because of your parents but theres also another one going around about how the both of you were caught in the middle of a gang fight. You could have gotten sentanced to jail but your parents bribed the victim's family with money so they dropped the lawsuit. Youngjae turned into the perfect student but you didn't."

Soo Ah stood up from her chair before walking around and stopping in front of Soojin's desk.

"Even now, I know you disappear off school grounds. I mean, come on, we live in the same room for crying out loud. I think everyone in school would be interested in this picture wouldn't they?" Soo Ah let a picture float onto Soojin's desk as her eyes widen at the sight.

It was taken just a couple of days ago when it was pouring rain. Soojin had escaped into town and met up with a few of her ex gang members. But it wasn't the meet up that was concerning her, it was the fact that in the picture, her wrists could be seen wrapped in bandages as she took a drag of her cigarette. If Youngjae saw the picture, he would be furious. She had promised to quit smoking and cutting, his heart would shatter knowing that she had lied to him.

"How did you get this?" Soojin icily asks as her hands crumble around the picture. Soo Ah merely smirks.

"Wouldn't you like to know. Stop sabotaging me and the picture won't get out." Turning on her heel, Soo Ah triumphantly leaves the room, leaving everyone else minus Soojin in confusion. Yeon Doo and Dong Jae were the only ones with any idea about what the picture could be.

Pushing her chair back, Soojin got up and grabbed her bag.

"Soojin." Yeon Doo started softly as Soojin paid her no mind before walking toward the door just as the door opened as Ha Joon stepped inside with a bag of snacks.

"Where are you going?" He asked Soojin curiously. Soojin looked at him for a few moments before pushing past him and leaving the room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter