Chapter 11

Sassy Go Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojin was quiet the entire following week. She barely said anything and only spoke when needed too. Currently, she was sitting with Yeol and Yeon Doo in the cafeteria. It was now one day before midterms.

"I can't believe you got my phone taken." Yeon Doo moaned loudly as she rested her face on her hands. "If I go to 197th place it's your fault."

Soojin gazed at her sympathetically. She knew how much the cat charm meant to her. Sneaking away from the duo, she paused in front of the teacher tounge. Glancing to her right and left, she slipped inside closing the door quietly behind her as she made her way to Teacher Yang's desk. She had the drawer open and was about to reach in for the phone before she head the door slide open. 

Freezing, she slowly stuck her head up before letting out a sigh of relief.

"What are you doing here?" She hissed to Yeol who was making his way over.

"Same reason you are." He replied before opening the drawer again and taking out Yeon Doo's phone and plucking the charm off of it and pocketing it. Just as they had stood up the door opened again as another teacher walked in. She glanced suspiciously at the two of them.

"We were looking for Teacher Yang." Yeol hurried out before flashing a charming smile and grabbing hold of Soojin as they left the teacher's lounge and headed back towards the others.

Soojin didn't know why but she could feel that something was about to happen.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teacher Im storms into the Cheerleading room causing everyone in the room to look up. His eyes narrow in on Yeol and Soojin before he stalks forward.

"Open your bag." He demanded as Soojin looks at him with a raised eyebrow.

Not waiting for any answer. He grabs both of their bags before turning it upside down as the contents of the bag falls out. Falling onto the desks are Teacher Im's two stolen usbs.

"Where did you get this?" He demands as Soojin stares at the black USB wondering what the hell it even was.

"I don't know." Yeol answers out evenly. "It's not mine."

Teacher Im's eyes moves onto Soojin who stares back unwavering.

"It's not mine either." She states crossing her arms over her chest as the rest of the cheerleading time looks on in bewilderment.

"My office." Teacher Im growls out. "Both of you."

Silently, Yeol and Soojin stands up before following Teacher Im out the door. Yeon Doo, Ha Joon, and Dong Jae look on worridly as does Teacher Yang while the other students start whispering among themselves.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soojin strolls out of the hallways through the dorm as everyone whispers in her direction with their pointed fingers. She flashes them all a hard glare as they run off not wanting to face her wrath.

The crisp air of outside hits her face as she makes her way to the car her mom was waiting by. Surprisingly, her mom wasn't angry but rather proud of her for holding her ground.

She had just taken a few

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter