Chapter 4

Sassy Go Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Double update!

 

The members of the cheerleading team all gasped in awe at Coach Nam's spacious and large house. Stepping inside, they were greeted by a long table filled with delicious food.

"Coach Nam says we can start without her!" Dami announces as everyone eagerly ran to an empty spot at the table. Soojin found herself squished in between Ha Joon and Hyo Sik. Grabbing a chicken leg, she eagerly munched on it as her stomach moaned in approval. She hadn't eaten all day and the delicious taste of the crisy fried chicken just made her hungrier. She was going to be a round ball by the time she was done eating.

A few hours later, everyone was drunk off their feet. Soojin was struggling to keep her eyes open while attempting to keep her balance. Ha Joon had left somewhere leaving her with Dong Jae, not that she minded.

"Dong Jae-ah! You have really nice hair!" She squeaked out as Dong Jae raised an amused eyebrow at her statement but said nothing except offer her a cup of water.

"Where's Yeon Doo?" Soojin slurred as she swayed back and forth. "She owes me candy."

Right as she finished speaking Yeon Doo wandered back into the room before diving next to Soojin and clinging to her arm.

"Soojin! I missed you!" She slurred happily, her cheeks a rosy color as Soojin sent her a sloopy grin.

"You still owe me candy!" Soojin slurred out before bursting into a heap of giggles.

"Ssem!" Yeon Doo yelled while waving the empty bottle. "I want to go home." She grinned happily as Coach Nam looked like she wanted to be anywhere but her own house. The last thing Soojin heard was Coach Nam calling someone before she passed out on Yeon Doo's shoulder.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ha Joon glanced down at the sleeping girl on his shoulder before glancing back up at Yeol who sent him a grin of his own with Yeon Doo on his shoulder. For once, the members of Baek Ho and Real King were quiet, unlike their usual arguing. It was a nice change for Ha Joon. 

Suddenly, the van began sputtering before very slowly pulling into a vacant gas station. Coach Nam got out, while a tow truck assistant checked to see what was wrong with the van.

Hyo Sik opened the door only for it to be rudely closed in his face as Coach Nam fretted about not wanting anyone to leave.

"But I need to pee!" Hyo Sik whined out before forcing the door open and running out with everyone else behind him.

Ha Joon left the bathroom after washing his hands and joined Yeol back inside the van.

"Is everyone here?" Coach Nam asked as she was about to start the van. Ha Joon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter