Chapter 14

Sassy Go Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojin kicked a stray rock a few feet in front of her before wincing in pain and scolding herself for kicking with her bad leg. How long had it been? Was it hours? Or merely minutes that made it seem as if hours had pass?  She was cold, tired and hungry. All she wanted to do was snuggle into her sleeping bag and forget today even happened.

Her ears pricked up at the sound of wheels. Dashing through the empty roads was Ha Joon furiously pedaling as his eyes darted around before setting on her frame. He dropped the bike and stared at her as she made her way over to him. Her face contorted into one of sadness as tears started to leak from her eyes.

"Ha Joon..." She whispered before the tears fell as she buried her face into his chest. Ha Joon stood frozen for a few seconds before reaching up and wrapping his arms tightly around her quivering frame.

"I was so scared." Soojin babbled over and over again as Ha Joon rested his chin on top of her head.

"It's okay. I got you. You're not alone." He whispered over and over again.

After a couple of minutes, the tears stopped as Soojin gently pulled away staring at her feet. She didn't know what to say now. But she didn't have too.

"Let's go back hm?" Ha Joon voiced as Soojin looked up before letting out a meek nod.

Ha Joon waited until she was securely on the back of the bike with her arms wrapped securely around his waist before he began pedaling back the way he came from. The ride back was silent but the two students didn't mind. As long as Soojin had a secure grip on Ha Joon, she didn't care if they weren't speaking.

The crowd of cheerleaders waited anxiously back at the campsite. Yeon Doo was close to tears as Yeol gently patted her back. 

"They're back! I see Ha Joon!" Da Mi shouted before running forw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter