Chapter 13

Sassy Go Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sevit High is thrown into chaos as angry phone call after angry phone call flood the teacher's lounge.

"Ah, I understand what you're saying Mrs. Park. We're looking into the situation right now." Teacher Yang spoke hurridly before hanging up and picking up another phone.

"There hasn't been a final decision Mr. Jung. We will let you know as soon as possible."

Around him various teachers that weren't teaching had begun to help the overwelmed Teacher Yang but it did nothing. When one phone was hung up, another raing, it was a never ending cycle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the day of cheerleading camp. The students huddled together as they waited for their chaperone, Teacher Im, to take them to where they were suppose to go.

"Where's Soojin?" Ha Joon asked Yeol as his eyes scanned the different groups of people milling about as Yeol let out a shrug before starting to jump in place to keep himself warm.

"Alright class, let's get going!" Teacher Im shouts as the rest of the members let out a loud cheer.

"Ah, before I forget." Teacher Im starts, "Soo Ah will join us after classes. Coach Nam will also join us later. Yeon Doo, Dong Jae, and Soojin went on ahead with Teacher Yang to help with the set up. Let's go!"

Ha Joon and Yeol stared at him in disbelief.

"Are they playing house?" Yeol asks.

"Why are they always together?" Ha Joon voices as well before both males look at one another and catch up to the others.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The group sits content around in a circle as they munch on snacks. Soojin watches as Hyo Sik pulls Tae Pyung into a tight headlock and snorts in laughter at the sight. If someone had told her that Real King and Baek Ho would be friends, she would have thought they belonged in a mental hospital.

Suddenly, the bag of chips she was munching on, was grabbed out of her hand. Glaring upwards, she sees Ha Joon smirking down at her holding her precious bag of salty goodness.

"Yah. Get your own." She mutters, reaching for them only to have Ha Joon hold it out of the way.

"Didn't you know? Sharing is caring." He snickers at her glower, taking a step backwards as she gets to her feet from the lawn chair she was sitting in.

"Seo Ha Joon." She starts forward only for Ha Joon to dart around her before grabbing her waist causing her to let a yelp fall out of her lips as everyone turns to stare.

Ha Joon grins to himself, satisfied with the nwq seating arrangement. He stole Soojin's lawn chair and had her in his lap. Yeol was trying to best not to laugh while Yeon Doo didn't even bother. Soojin's cheeks flared into a bright red, as she struggled to get out.

"Y-yah, Seo Ha Joon, let me go."

Ha Joon merely shakes his head in answer before gently placing the bag of chips back into her lap. Leaning backwards, he pulls him with her so that she's resting aganist his chest. Soojin struggles a bit only to have Ha Joon's grip around her middle tighten.

"Oooh la la." Hyo Sik sings with Da Mi as the two grin at Ha Joon and Soojin.

"Not one word you hear me?" Soojin growls out only to have Hyo Sik and Da Mi grin even wider as they make kissy noises. Burying her face into Ha Joon's chest, she wished that the ground would just swallow her whole. 

"So who do you think framed Yeol with the usb?" Hyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter