Chapter 3

Sassy Go Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The members of the cheerleading club all stare as Coach Nam stands in front of them watching the group of mom's glare in her direction.  One of the Baek Ho students had hurt her wrist and called to her mom to complain while another was complaining about the amount of excersise he was being forced to do. Soojin was amused, no wonder Yeon Doo had a strong dislike for Baek Ho. Other than Yeol who seemed to be turning into a better person and Ha Joon who seemed indifferent all the time, she didn't like the Baek Ho kids either.

"Fire me?" Coach Nam asks in disbelief. "You can't fire me since I quit!" 

The mothers in the room all gasp as Coach Nam turns around and angrily stomps towards where the kids are sitting on the window ledge. She reaches forward angrily for her bag causing Soojin to jerk aganist Ha Joon, not wanting to feel Coach Nam's anger. Instinctively, Ha Joon reaches out with his arm resting it aganist her hip as he tugged her closer to his side. Spotting this, Yeol lets out a smirk which goes unseen by the other two.

Just as Coach Nam was going to push her way to the door, the door opens to reveal the reps of the Education Office. He stares at the group of parents in wonderment as to why they were all here. 

"We're discussing the cheerleading routine for the upcoming show!" Principal Choi announces. Everyone in the room turns to stare at her, Soojin raises an eyebrow at the timing of the princpal's comeback.

"Yes!" Soo Ah's mother voices in causing Soojin to snort quietly, even Ha Joon bites his lip to keep him from laughing. He realizes that his arm is still aganist Soojin's waist but makes no move to move it, nor does Soojin make any movement to move away from him. Instead, she inches closer to him, gripping onto his arm.

"What?" She whispers as Ha Joon glances down at her. "I don't want to be attacked if Coach Nam turns around again."

Ha Joon has to keep himself from snickering out loud at her lame response.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You're what?" Soojin stares in disbelief as Yeon Doo's jaw drops open.

"You can't just be kicked out of basketball! You love basketball! It's because of Soo Ah right? She bribed the other team to go for physical contact since you can't stand it? God, I hate her. Just wait till I get my hands around her little neck." Soojin snarls as she turns to stalk off only to have Dong Jae run forward holding out his arms to keep her from going any further.

"Move Dong Jae. I'm going to murder her." Soojin growls out as Dong Jae shakes his head.

"It's fine. They're a mess without me anyways." Dong Jae responds trying to calm down the two angry girls.

"But." Yeon Doo starts.

"It's fine." Dong Jae assures.

"But I feel bad!" Soojin whines out as Yeon Doo nods in agreement.

"Me too!"

"It's fine reallly." Dong Jae continues to reassures them as they walk toward the entrance of the school.

Not far behind the trio is the inseparable pair, Ha Joon and Yeol.

"You really like Yeon Doo, don't you?" Ha J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter