Chapter 12

Sassy Go Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeol's father steps into the school with two lawyers on either side of him. Overflowing with power, he takes confident strides toward Principal Choi's office only to pause when he sees an unfamiliar female standing in the hall.

"Are you here to see the principal?"

Soojin's mother turns around as she stares at Yeol's father questionly, with two lawyers on either side of her including two bodyguards.

"Ah, yes. Are you too?"

Yeol's father lets out a nod in confirmation just as the door opens, as Principal Choi and Teacher Im gesture the both of them inside. Taking their respective seats, both parents stare silently at Principal Choi.

"I understand both of your concerns regarding the midterm exam, however since the other students have already taken them, it wouldn't be fair to give Yeol and Soojin a different exam." Principal Choi states confidently with Teacher Im nodding eagerly, resembling a very enthusiastic dog.

"Excuse me?" Soojin's mother voices coldy, her eyes piercing straight into Principal Choi. "Unfair to other students yet you suspend Soojin based on a small amount of evidence. If anything's unfair, it was the way you handle Soojin's situation."

"That's right." Yeol's father bluntly states. "Did you have sufficient evidence? Did you do a thorough investigation before suspending my son?"

"The evidence was right there." Principal Choi states firmly. "I understand both of your anger, however, we do have to look at it for a different persepctive."

"Of course you do." Soojin's mother nods in confirmation much to Principal Choi's satisfaction.

"Then I guess we will have to bring this into legal matters." Yeol's father begins as he nods to one of his lawyers who looks up from his notebook as Principal Choi and Teacher Im's eyes shoot up in panic. This was not how they planned for this conversation to go.

"You will take this off of Kim Yeol's record and wipe it away permantely." Yeol father's lawyer states officially as Principal Choi nods along.

"O-of course." She stammers out. "We have done that already, there is no trace of it."

"Soojin's record will also be wiped clean." Soojin mother's lawyer speaks up from her side. "Since you refuse to honor them another midterm, we have no option b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter