Chapter 16

Sassy Go Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The students of Sevit High all watch as Soojin and Yeol were wheeled out of the school on stretchers. Despite Ha Joon's best efforts to take most of the fall, Soojin had banged her head on the staircase which resulted in her forehead being a bleeding mess whereas Ha Joon was only left with cuts and bruises. Yeon Doo wasn't doing much better as Yeol had a white banadage wrapped tightly aganist his own head while his eyes were closed.

"Dong Jae, what do we do?" Yeon Doo cried to her best friend as he offered her an handkerchief. Yeon Doo gripped it in her hands as the tears continued to flow freely out of her eyes.

"Come on, let go." Teacher Yang motioned for Yeon Doo and Ha Joon to follow him. Ha Joon entered the ambulance with Soojin while Yeon Doo and Teacher Yang entered the one with Yeol.

"We'll see you later kids. Don't cause trouble." Teacher Yang warned before the double doors were closed and both ambulances sped off, sirens blaring loudly.

The remaining members of the cheerleading club stood there in disbelief.

"What do we do?" Da Mi moaned as Hyo Sik watched with a cold expression on his face.

"Where's Kwon Soo Ah? The next time I see her, I'm going to kill her." He states. 

Dong Jae looks behind him to see Soo Ah standing there with anguish written all over her face. Dong Jae could tell that she felt bad but before he could do anything, Soo Ah her heel and rushed into the building.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ha Joon paced around in the visitor area waiting for Soojin to be rolled out. No one had told him anything. Teacher Yang had come to check on her status but was turned away as well. He went off to phone both Yeol and Soojin's parents. 

At least what felt like years, Soojin was finally rolled past Ha Joon and into a vacant room. Scampering after them, Ha Joon hovered as the nurses hooked her up to another IV. Her face was relaxed. She was still the same Soojin except for the fact that she had a giant white bandage across her forehead.

"Soojin will be fine." The doctor spoke checking her vitals. "She'll wake up in a bit once the medication wears off."

Patting Ha Joon's shoulder, he turned before leaving the vicinity and leaving Ha Joon to his thoughts.

"Choi Soojin, you better wake up." Ha Joon mutters as he grips tightly onto her hand. "You better wake up or else I won't forgive you."

The door opened as Youngjae comes dashing in, his face distraught with dried tears.

"Soojin!" He screams as Ha Joon places a finger to his lips as Youngjae pauses by her bedside. Youngjae was pretty loud but the medincine was stronger, she didn't even move.

"We'll be outside." Youngjae's friends JB and JR murmered before giving the two privacy. Youngjae stared at Ha Joon curiously but before he could open his mouth, the door opened again and ru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter