Chapter 17

Sassy Go Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojin gazed out the window as her fingers played with the corners of the blanket. She wasn't told when she was going to be able to leave the hospital yet. Ha Joon had been coming by every day with food and words of encouragement as well as stories about the cheerleading team. Currently, he had left to get more snacks, stating that he'd back so fast she wouldn't even realize he was gone. The statement which sent Soojin into a round of hysterics.

The door slid open as Soojin looked up.

"That was...." She trailed off as her eyes widened at who was standing in front of her. Her father. She noticebly frowned. She could have sworned that her mother had launched a restraining order aganist her former husband after finding out what he did to Soojin.

"You're not suppose to be here." Soojin stated icily as her eyes narrowed. Soojin's father merely let out a smirk before he took a step forward and sat in the empty chair beside her bed.

"What? I can't come see my daughter?" His tone was light but Soojin could see the hidden meaning behind them as she scoffed.

"You're not my dad." She spat out angrily as his eyes lit up in delight at the emotions that were starting to leak out.

"You're mother got a judge to force me to pay child support. Did you know that?"

Soojin stared at him blankly before shrugging her shoulders. "Good for her. It's what you should be doing since you cheated on that woman. How is she by the way, I heard she left you."

Soojin father's eyes lit up in anger as he darted forward until he was merely a few feet away from her.

"You shut your mouth. At least I had someone. What about you? Almost in your last year of high school and you still haven't found anyone. You're pathetic."

Soojin's eyes blazed in anger as she stared hatefully at her father.

"Get out." She started quietly. "Get out!"

"Now. why would I do that? We're just beginning our conversation Soojinnie." He cooed as Soojin inched further and further away from him till the point she was on the brink of falling off of the bed.

Slowly, she lifted her blankets before darting to the cold floor. Her feet hissed in surprise at the cool contact before they adjusted. Soojin's leg shook as held her own weight up.

"Now now Soojin." Her father darted toward her as she glanced at him warily. "Why don't you come give your dad a hug."

"I'd rather not." S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter