Chapter 5

Sassy Go Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Coach Nam, Teacher Yang and the rest of the students stared in horror as they witnessed both Teacher Im and Principal Choi at the entrance of the school. Everyone peered around the brick wall only to hide once more as Principal Park looked suspiciously in their direction.

"How are we suppose to go in now?" Jaeyoung whined out nervously. 

A vibrate in Soojin's pocket snapped her out of wonderment as she fished out her phone.

To: Soojin

From: Youngjae

Yah. Where are you? Class is about to start soon. Don't tell me, you got stuck at the cheerleading thing cause the car broke down.

 

To Youngjae

From Soojin

We're stuck outside. The evil duo is standing by the entrance, we have no way of getting in.

 

To Soojin

From Youngjae

The things I do for you little sis. Give me a few seconds and on my signal, run in groups.

 

"Guys, I have a plan." Soojin announced as everyone's head whipped in her direction. Except for Ha Joon who merely peered at her from above due to his tall stature.

"My brother has a plan up his sleeve." Was all she stated as she left the warmth of Ha Joon and slimmered her way to the front to peer around the corner to see Youngjae with a couple of his friends talking intently to the evil duo before breaking out into dance moves. Soojin caught his gaze as Youngjae jerked his head in the school direction.

"Go! Group 1" Soojin hissed as the first group ran.

"Group 2!"

"Yeon Doo!" She hissed as Yeon Doo let out a squeal of pain as her injured ankle rolled again. Soojin panicked as she saw Teacher Im start to turn around but his face was rudely grabbed by Coach Nam. How did Coach Nam even get over there so fast?

"Focus on me!" Coach Nam yelled in his face before standing in the middle of Youngjae's friends. She started off her cheerleading moves as Youngjae continued to make up random dance moves that seemed to flow well with whatever Coach Nam was doing.

"Ha Joon and Soojin, go!" Teacher Yang hissed as Ha Joon grabbed Soojin's hand and pulled her forward. Youngjae caught her eye as she ran past him flashing him a grateful smile which he returned with an offhanded wave that connected to another dance move.

Huffing and puffing, Ha Joon and the rest of the group caught their breath by the entrance of the dorms before everyone moved inside to grab their respective bags and change into their uniforms to begin the day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The members of Real King and Baek Ho sit in the study room staring at one another. Well, most of them were staring at one another. Yeon Doo was too busy on her phone while Soojin was fast asleep at her desk. Sitting across from her, Ha Joon couldn't help but let out a snort at her ability to sleep anywhere.

"Alright everyone!" Coach Nam clapped her hands to get everyone's attention. "We'll need two leaders, one from Baek Ho and one from Real King."

All fingers pointed to Yeon Doo to be the leader for Real King. Yeol declined his leader position, so the lead ended up being taken to Soo Ah. Soo Ah determined that this was her time to shine. She could use this to her advantage for her college application.

"For the next mission, each team will be creating a dance routine. Soo Ah, how will you prepare your team?"

"I'm going to hire cheerleading instructors." Soo Ah answered with confidence as Soojin snorted, having woken up from her light nap.

"And what about you Yeon Doo?"

"I'll just use the dance moves that we know from Real King." Yeon Doo answered distractedly as Real King hooted their approval.

"But here's the twist." Coach Nam began once more. "We're going to switch. Yeon Doo will work with Baek Ho and Soo Ah will work wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter