Chapter 7

Sassy Go Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An array of different types of food and drinks fill a long table in the cheerleading room. All of the students gaze in awe at the different varieties before digging in together. Ha Joon and Yeol munch happily on chicken while Soojin sighs in content taking a huge slice of pizza. Coach Nam and Teacher Yang look on with happiness shining in their eyes. 

"Yah you punks." Teacher Yang begins quietly as everyone stops to look at him. "You guys shouldn't have done it. What if you guys get hurt?" Silence ensues in the classroom as everyone digests his words before Coach Nam claps her hands.

"None of that Teacher Yang." She scolds lightly. "It's time for a celebration for everyone working together. Although the timing was a bit off with the steps, it was still a great performance. You all learned what cheerleading really meant." Yeon Doo beams as Soojin playfully bumps her hip. The only one who wasn't celebrating was Kwon Soo Ah. In fact, she was horrified with the outcome. What were the other parents going to think? Her mom wasn't going to think that this was her idea was she, because it certainly wasn't. If she didn't need teamwork on her application for ivy leagues she would have dropped this group of losers long ago. Now because of Kang Yeon Doo, her application was in jeoprady.

"Yah Kang Yeon Doo." She calls out as Yeon Doo looks in her direction. "Are you that triumphant over the outcome? Do you think it will last long?" 

Yeon Doo is stunned into silence as Yeol bites his lip in irritation.

"Yah, Kwon Soo Ah. Why are you being all bitter? Don't you have any other emotions in your body?" Soojin counters back, her eyes blazing. Real King members glance uneasily at one another. They expected Yeon Doo to fight back but Soojin? It was very rare to see her physically bite back.

"Bwoh?" Soo Ah stares at Soojin in disbelief. Since when did the usual pacifist fight aganist the almighty Kwon Soo Ah? She expected Soojin to ignore her like she usually did.

"You're always so bitter about everything. Do you ever think about anything beside your college applications for once? What about thinking about others instead of your selfish self?" With each statement, Soojin took a step closer and closer to Soo Ah until they were merely inches apart. Soo Ah was bewildered but her eyes also showed a hint of fear. She had heard the rumors about Soojin and her twin Youngjae. Ha Joon was about to step forward, before a physical fight could break out, but Yeol stuck out his arm just as the door opened and Principal Choi stepped in.

"Outsiders shouldn't be entering the school so freely." She states icily as her eyes pierce in Teacher Yang's direction.

"I was just leaving." Teacher Yang states quickly as the students frown at his answer.

"Yeon Doo, Na Yeoung, Jae Young. You three come with me." Principal Choi beckons as the three girls quietly follow her out.

"What do you think's going to happen?" Tae Pyung asks.

"Isn't Yeon Doo going to get transferred?" Hyo Shik inputs as the Real King members glance at one another in alarm.

Turning on her heel, Soojin sprints out the door before stopping in front of Principal Choi as Yeon Doo's eyes widen.

"Did you have something to say Choi Soojin?"

"You're taking them because of the cue cards right?" Soojin starts before continuing, "Then you should be taking me in too, I knew about it. I was in on it."

"Me too." Ha Joon speaks up after running to her side with Yeol behind him.

"I guess you need to write me up too." Yeol states, hands in his pockets as the rest of the students appea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter