Chapter 18

Sassy Go Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I still can't believe your dad even tried that!" Yeon Doo snapped angrily as she examined Soojin's bruised neck. Everyone was currently crowded in Kim Yeol's hospital room. Soojin was squished next to Yeol on the tiny hospital bed with her own IV drip attached to her arm.

"Good thing Ha Joon was there." Yeol sent a look in Ha Joon's direction who let out a shrug from his spot next to Soojin as he tried to coax her into eating the bag of spicy rice cakes he had snuck in.

"Wow, watching you guys makes me think you two are married." Hyo Sik piped up playfully as Soojin turned and glowered in his direction before chucking her plastic fork as he jumped out of the way gleefully, hiding behind Tae Pyung.

"Why are you hiding behind me?" Tae Pyung whined out as he stared at Soojin wide-eyed. Soojin merely stared at him before Ha Joon turned her face back toward him and held out a forkful of the spicy rice cakes. The crowd watched as Soojin opened and allowed Ha Joon to feed her the food.

"Daebak." Jaeyoung murmuered to Na Young as the two gazed in amazement at the usual stoic Ha Joon taking care of someone other than Yeol.

"Anyone want water?" Yeon Doo asked as she grabbed the empty water jug from Yeol's bedside. Several hands shut up at her question as she made her way to the door.

"You should eat too." Soojin chided to Ha Joon as he tried to feed her another spoonful. 

"I'll eat later. The sooner you regain your energy, the faster you can leave this place." Ha Joon replied as he stubbornly held out the spoon.

"Guys." Yeon Doo called out as Soojin looked up with Ha Joon's hand still on the spoon causing Da Mi to burst into quiet giggles as Seung Woo snorted behind his hand at the sight. 

"There's something w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter