Chapter 6

Sassy Go Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ha Joon strolls into the small cafe to notice Yeon Doo sitting at the table. He stares at her for a few moments before starting to tstroll past her.

"Yah." Yeon Doo calls out to him making him pause and look in her direction. "We're friends now. You're really not going to say hi?"

Ha Joon heaves a sigh before pulling out the chair and sitting beside her as he eyes the large bag of gummy bears. Yeon Doo follows his stare before offering him the bag with a smile as he reaches in and grabs one.

"So I did the interview." Yeon Doo starts out as she digs around for more gummy bears.

"I know." Ha Joon answers shortly. "Yeol and I were there. Even if you didn't, I would have guessed you would have done the interview."

Silence ensued the duo as Ha Joon bites into his gummy bear and chews.

"You wanted to do the interview too right?" Yeon Doo tenatively asks as Ha Joon pauses before lets out the tiniest of nods.

"Teacher Yang will be okay right?"

Yeon Doo stays quiet not knowing how to answer his question as she digs through the bag of gummy bears. The unanswered question lingers in the air between the two of them.

 

"So, I see you and Soojin are getting pretty friendly." Yeon Doo blurts off causing Ha Joon to choke on his own spit. Taking in gulps of air he shoots Yeon Doo a glare as she smirks in glee at him.

"I see you and Yeol are always together now." Ha Joon counters and watches in satisfaction as a blush immediately rises to her cheeks as she tries to hide behind the large bag.

"Yah. What are you talking about." She mutters back as Ha Joon leans back in his chair, quite pleased with his comeback.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The students of Baek Ho and Real King gathered in the gym to showcase the routine they all prepared for Coach Nam and Teacher Yang. As Real King and Soo Ah performs their routine, Soojin can't help but clap along. As much as she didn't like Soo Ah, the moves were flashy and well prepared. As they finished their performance, Yeon Doo and Soojin cheers loudly for the Real King members as Soo Ah even lets out a half smile.

Soojin stands in between Yeol and Ha Joon as Yeon Doo begins their count off. They showcase their dance moves flawlessly as each of the Baek Ho students were able to showcause one of their own specility dance moves. Soojin took a big gulp of air as she mentally prepared herself for the ending pose. She rested her hands on both Ha Joon's and Yeol's shoulder as they hoisted her up into the air as Yeon Doo finishes their count.

A wide grin spreads across her face as Real King and Dong Jae cheers for happily, not caring that they were suppose to be rivals for the competition. Ha Joon and Yeol helps her back down as she lands back on the solid floor. She leans slightly into Ha Joon as he wraps an arm around her shoulder, leading her toward the end of the stage where Real King was gathered. Everyone waited in anticipation for Coach Nam's critique.

"Soo Ah's team included a lot of stunts. It was flashy making the audience want to focus on them. While Yeon Doo's routine was filled with dance moves and everyone seemed to be having a good time as well as having their own spotlight, especially the ending pose. Soo Ah, why wasn't Dong Jae apart of the routine?"

"It was hard to work with his phobia of physical contact." Soo Ah answers simply.

"Even so, you should have found a way to include him in the routine. He's apart of your team. Based on the results, the new president of the cheerleading club is Yeon Doo."

Soojin cheers happily as she crowds Yeon Doo with the rest of the Real King members as they squish her into a group hug and playfull poking. Soo Ah looks on with a displeased expression on her face. Even the Baek Ho students smile at Yeon Doo's election as the new president, putting aside their differences for once. 

 

The students of class 3-2 are in a buzz after the allegations of Teacher Yang touching Jaeyoung's chest during practice. A Kakao group chat circulates as the whispering gets louder and louder. Not being able to handle it anymore, both Soojin and Yeon Doo stands up with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter