Chapter 20

Sassy Go Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hand in hand, Ha Joon and Soojin strolls around the empty hallways as they make their way to the cheerleading room. Stopping by the small store within the store, Soojin grabs stares at the display of different flavors of milk before grabbing the strawberry one. Sliding her hand out of Ha Joon's warm ones, she turns the milk in her hands before sticking a straw through it and taking a sip.

Ha Joon watches her carefully, quite miffed at the fact that her warmth was no longer enclosed in his hand.

"Yah. Who said you could take your hand away from me?"

As if to prove his point, he childishly stuck out his hand as Soojin rolled her eyes before placing her hand in his as he interlocked their fingers tightly.

"Happy?" Soojin asked sarcastically but there was genuine happiness behind her eyes. Ha Joon nodded furiously, an emotion no one had seen except for Yeol and Soojin. Ever since he and Soojin were together, he had been getting better and better at showing emotions. He was still awkward around other people but with Soojin, the walls came down.

 

Ha Joon and Soojin walks into the cheerleading room only to see it deathly quiet. Their eyes travel to each of the members faces before resting on Soo Ah's frame. 

"I.." Soo Ah struggles as her eyes glance around each of the members. "I'm sorry for all the pain I've caused each of you. I was really scared and I wasn't sure if I was even allowed to came back. The videos you sent me gave me strength. I realized that I did a lot of horrible things to you all and I'm truly sorry."

"Dong Jae." Soo Ah turns toward the said boy as he stares at her curiously. "I'm really sorry for using your disability aganist you. It was wrong of me to do so. 

"Soojin." Soojin raises a wary eyebrow as her hand squeezes onto Ha Joon's tightly. Ha Joon sends a reassuring squeeze back as he gently rubs his thumb aganist the back of her hand.

"I'm sorry for dragging you into this mess and for pushing you down the stairs. I panicked and wasn't thinking of anyone else but myself. I caused harm to you and Ha Joon. The pictures I found, I shouldn't have threatened you with them. It wasn't my place to do so. I know you won't forgive me immediately, but I hope that one day you'll be able too. Maybe we can even start over and be friends."

"And Yeon Doo." Soo Ah was hesistant on what to say. She was dreading this moment the most since most of her actions caused the most harm to Yeon Doo.

"I'm sorry-"

"Yah." Yeon Doo interrupts her. "Causing someone else harm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter