Chapter 1

Sassy Go Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The students of class 3-2 were quietly listening as Teacher Yang explained the math problem on the board. Kang Yeon Doo doodled on her notepad as class dragged on. It wasn't that she hated Teacher Yang but math just never stuck with her. She'd rather be dancing. But to her dismay, Principal Choi had shut down Real King after a picture of her and Kim Yeol was sent to her. She heaved a sigh as she started copying down the notes on the bored, oblivious to the stare Kim Yeol was drilling into her.

Her ears perked up as she could hear the distant sound of someone struggling in the hallway.

"Yah. What do you think you're doing?!"

"I should just sue you right now!"

Intrigued, she placed her pencil down as did most of the students in the classroom. Even Teacher Yang had stopped lecturing and was gazing at the door as a quiet knock was heard before it opened. Principal Choi strolled in with Teacher Im holding the collars of two students she didn't recognize. One was a boy and the other a girl, both had similar features to each other.

"I'm sorry to interrupt." Principal Choi started in that sickly sweet voice of hers as Yeon Doo scoffed under her breath. She hated the principal with a passion.

"But we have two new students that will be joining your class today." Teacher Im let go of their collars as both students huffed before fixing their uniform. 

Principal Choi turned to go before stopping.

"Dye your hair back to it's natural color or risk getting my punishment points and penalties." 

The girl who's hair was dyed to a platnium blonde simply glared at her in retaliation.

"Oh bite me." Causing several students to let out a snort of laughter. Teacher Im looked appalled at her behavior and took a threatening step forward but was stopped with the boy took an equal stop forward, his dark eyes piercing into him.

"Do you really want to take another step?" He growled out as Teacher Im visibly paled before turning around and following Principal Choi out of the room.

Teacher Yang blinked at the two students before beckoning them to introduce themselves.

"Choi Soojin."

"Choi Youngjae."

Yeon Doo stared long and hard at Soojin. Something was familiar about her but she couldn't figure out what it was.

"Now where should we put the both of you." Teacher Yang mused as he scanned the room for vacant seats.

"Soojin, you can sit with Ha Joon and Youngjae you can sit with..."

"I'll sit with Dong Jae!" Youngjae announced as his sister scowled at him.

"I wanted to sit with Dong Jae, you can sit with Ha Joon."

"No! I'm older."

"Yah. Only by two minutes!"

"Who are you yah-ing at?! I'm your oppa!"

Teacher Yang slammed his hand aganist the table as both of them went quiet and quickly bowed an apology meekly.

"Soojin go sit next to Ha Joon, Ha Joon please raise your hand. And Youngjae you can sit next to Dong Jae since that's the only other empty seat anyways. Please share your books with the new students until I'm able to get them their textbooks."

Turning back around, the two new students trudged back to their seats as Teacher Yang started lecturing once more. Yeon Doo continued to rack her brain as to why the girl seemed so familiar and was growing aggravated when she couldn't place her anywhere.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bell rang as class ended. The only sound that could be heard was the chairs scraping the floor as the teacher proceeded to yell out last minute homework assignments that were due the next day.

Yeon Doo gathered her books and slung her bag on her shoulder, mentally preparing herself for another terrible time with the Baek Ho students. She hated having to do cheerleading with them. Taking a step, she paused as a pair of feet stopped in front of her. She looked up to see Soojin standing before her, this time with her hair up in a ponytail showcasing her multiple ear piercings.

"Yah Kang Yeon Doo." Yeon Doo was startled at her in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter