Second Year

Brave Girls and Golden Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Platform 9 3/4. 

10:52 am.

Only a few minutes left until they embark on Hogwarts Express, and start their second year journey.

Turning around to take one last look at their parents, Wendy Lupin, Teddy Lupin, Irene Potter, and Kang Seulgi waved them goodbye as they vanished one by one into the wall of the said platform. 

“Please be strong, my dear Wendy.” 

Nymphadora clasped her hands, praying for her daughter that this year would be much better than before.

 

* *

 

Wendy and Irene had seen a lot of weird things throughout their lives, but the weirdest thing was seeing Kim Jisoo and Jennie Kim walking together. 

No, they weren’t only walking.

They were laughing so hard, and their arms were linked. 

“Bloody Hell!” Irene breathed deeply, hazel eyes almost bulging out from its sockets. 

“Bloody hell indeed.” said Wendy, her big green eyes grew bigger in shock. 

They must be imagining.

Heck, they must be hallucinating. 

But no, everything they witnessed was real.

 

The two Kims were in their fourth year. 

Jisoo was a Ravenclaw, born to a Half-blood witch and a muggle doctor.

She was the seeker of the Ravenclaw Quidditch team, a very skilled one. 

Jennie on the other side was a Slytherin. She was an only daughter of an elite Pure-blood parents, and a sister to three younger brothers.

On her first year, she was chosen to be a seeker after Kim Taeyeon, Head of Slytherin noticed that she was fast at catching things.

They may be different, but they were very close.

They were neighbors, and great friends since the age of six.

However, their bond was a secret. That’s why everybody was shocked seeing them together. 

“What the hell were you doing with her?” Irene asked after Jennie was out of sight. 

“Is that how you greet your senior?” Jisoo said softly, but with an air of authority. 

“Sorry.” Irene mumbled hastily. 

“Why do you care that I was with Jennie?” 

“Because Slytherins are supposed to be enemies with the other three Houses and vice versa.” 

“Oh really?” Jisoo chuckled. “If you consider the entire Slytherin House our rivals, then why are you friends with Wendy?”

 

There was a pause, a nerve-wracking yet short pause.

Jisoo risked a quick glance at Wendy and much to her relief, the Slytherin witch wasn’t offended at all. 

“Because Wendy is different.” Irene exclaimed, voice confident and steady. 

“So is Jennie.” said the Ravenclaw girl. “She’s not what you think.”

“Don’t make me laugh.” snorted Irene. “She always bully Wendy, and the other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter