First Year (Part Two)

Brave Girls and Golden Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


“I hate you so much!” Lisa flailed her arms in the air as she threw a death glare at Wendy. 

“Because we lost twenty points?” Wendy countered. 

When the blonde witch furiously shouted yes, the brunette couldn’t help but laugh in disbelief.

Lisa Malfoy was a little bit shallow sometimes, often getting angry over small, stupid things.

 

“I had a reason why I didn’t do my homework. I was sick, but Professor Kim thought it was a lie.” Wendy said through gritted teeth. “I bet she took twenty points from us because she doesn’t like me at all.” 

“Of course Professor Taeyeon doesn’t like you. None of the Slytherin teachers like you. Not even one bit.” Lisa stated bluntly. “What a shame that we have a freaking Half-blood in our House.” 

“Stop insulting my blood status.” Wendy balled her hands into tight fists.

“Never!” A smirk crept on Lisa’s face.

Wendy muttered something inaudible.

Then she left the Slytherin Dungeon. 

 

* *

 

The young, Half-blood Slytherin witch took a stroll outside Hogwarts.

Her black boots sinking into the deep sheet of snow with every step she took.

It was mid December, and the wintry weather was mercilessly cold.

Despite wearing a scarf, and a thick coat, her upper limbs was shivering, and her natural coral-pink lips was slightly dry and pale.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter