Seventh Year (A Fight For Vengeance)

Brave Girls and Golden Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next day after the tragic loss of Seulgi, Wendy’s mood became unstable. In fact, she wasn’t herself for seven days straight. 

She was in an awful depressing state. Her bright green eyes which usually shone beautifully like lanterns were dark, and empty. Her voice was cold, the way she spoke was blunt, and she would ignore anyone who tries to comfort her. 

Wendy had many sleepless nights. Her soul was drained, and sleep doesn’t help when the soul is tired. However, whenever she was asleep, she was often plagued by nightmares. 

The nightmares were always the same: (Kang Seulgi being killed by The Dark Mistress). 

The horrible visions would repeat in her head over, and over again as if it was a broken videotape. 

The death of the Hufflepuff girl burned a hole in her heart, and left scorch marks in her soul. It had been a week, and Wendy doesn’t know if the pain would ever stop. 

 

* *

 

“We’re terribly sorry for your loss. Seulgi was absolutely a great person. Jennie, and I will never forget her.” said Jisoo. It was directed at both Wendy and Irene. 

“Thanks for coming, guys.” Irene said softly.

“You could’ve replied to our mails. Why bother coming? Your work is more important.” Wendy said in a voice choked with coldness, and bitterness. Hearing it was shocking to the two older girls. 

Gone was the Slytherin girl who was bubbly, and cheerful twenty-four hours. Gone was the Slytherin girl who always smiled even if she was sad. Gone was the sweet Slytherin girl who spoke with soft magic, and gentleness. 

Wendy was now the girl of ice, and burning fury. 


“I know you don’t want to lose us, but we’re going to fight with you, and that’s final.” Jennie stated as she put a warm hand atop Wendy’s shoulder. “If you’re going to die, we’re going to die with you.” 

Wendy squeezed her eyes shut. “Mina might be strong as hell, but nobody’s gonna die.”

The three witches smiled at her remark. 

“By the way, Irene. You mentioned in your letter that Mina uses weapons instead of a wand, am I right?” Jisoo asked as she handed a package to the Gryffindor girl.

Irene nodded as she slowly opened the box. 

Inside was four weapons: a broad sword, two daggers, a bow and arrows. 

“We’ll fight her with these, but we’ll use our wands too.” Jennie took the dagger, and gave the other one to Jisoo. 

“Thank you guys.” Wendy mumbled quietly as she took the broad sword. 

 

* *

 

You want to fight me for real? 

Then show up tomorrow at dawn in the Forbidden Forest. 

If you’re afraid to lose someone, then just bring yourself.


Wendy found the note above her pillow. She clutched it in her hand until it crumbled, and wrinkled. 

She wondered how Mina sneaked in the Slytherin common room, but then again there was no need to wonder.

No doubt she used invisibility or something like that. After all, the woman was full of dark magic, and creepy sorcery. 

 

* *

 

As soon as the dawn approached, Wendy, Irene, Jisoo and Jennie immediately headed straight to the Forbidden Forest.

The four girls were a bit sleepy, but they didn’t care. They just wanted to end this fight once and for all. 

“You wicked woman, come on out now!” Jennie shouted in a demanding tone.

Jisoo fired sparks from her wand as a sign for the enemy to show herself, and it only took a minute until the Dark Mistress stepped from behind the shadows. She wasn’t alone. Alongside with her were ten witches, armed with deadly weapons. 

“You poor thing! Only three supporters?” Mina said in a greeting way. 

“I don’t need an army to defeat you.” Wendy smiled as she glanced briefly at her three friends.

“Such a brave child,” Mina praised in a mocking tone. “I’m not sure you can kill me, so it’s either you kneel or bleed.”

“I don’t kneel to anyone, and if I bleed, you bleed with us, Myoui Mina!”

Mina sneered at the young witch’s sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter