Year Five's Summer Vacation

Brave Girls and Golden Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author’s note:

The big and important events of the story will happen in Year Six and Seven, so I decided to skip Year Four and Five. Year six will be five parts, and year seven will be three parts or maybe four.

Anyway, here’s some fluff. I’m sorry if it’s not good. I already forgot how to write a proper fluff!

-

 

Wendy’s head was resting on Irene’s lap. Every strand of her bubblegum-pink hair brushing the skin of the latter’s thighs since her sundress was short. It was ticklish, but Irene didn’t complain at all. 

Irene’s feet were buried in the sand. The Metamorphmagus girl on the other side was facing the shore, a science fiction book in her hands, and her legs were floating on the warm, shallow water. 

It was early morning, and as usual they were chilling out in the beach nearby Seulgi’s summerhouse.

Their parents think they’re boring teenagers because they always go to the same place, but both girls disagree. They just happened to like beaches, and summerhouses way too much. 

“Aren’t you hungry, Potter?” Wendy looked up at her best friend, immediately shielding her eyes from the scorching sun. It was sunny, but the morning breeze was refreshingly cool. 

“Not at all.” said the jet-black haired girl. 

Wendy retreated back to reading, while Irene remained her focus on the former. 

Nope, Irene was not a creep, and staring at her dearest best friend wasn’t rude either. She just happened to be lucky, admiring the beautiful Metamorphmagus from a very close distance.

 

“Oi, love birds!” 

The Gryffindor turned around, and caught Jisoo and Jennie running toward them, hand in hand. 

“Love birds?” Irene scrunched her nose, but her heart skipped a beat. 

“You look like one from afar.” The Ravenclaw smiled mischieviously. 

“You’re ruining our moment.” Wendy looked up from her book. 

“Ruining your moment, my ɑss.” Jennie laughed. “We just came by to tell you that breakfast is ready. Honestly, aren’t you tw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter