Seventh Year (Silent Attack & Unexpected Goodbyes)

Brave Girls and Golden Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After The Dark Mistress—Myoui Mina escaped from Azkaban last year, she was captured months later. 

All the students, and staffs of Hogwarts were relieved, but unfortunately their moment of relief didn’t last long when Professor McGonagall announced one Tuesday morning that Mina had managed to get-away once again. 

Everyone was horrified, feeling like they’re on the brink of death. Even the Slytherins who always thought they’re superior were awfully scared. Of course they were scared because who knows when will Mina cause destruction to the school. 

She did say that she would proclaim an atrocious war.

But she didn’t tell when she would attack because after all, the evil always surprises their enemies.

 

“Oh Lord, we’re so doomed.” Irene half whispered. 

“Coward.” Seulgi scowled at her. “You must be ready. Mina might appear any second. Maybe tonight or maybe tomorrow, and who knows if she has an army with her.”

“I’m not a coward.” Irene frowned. 

“Please don’t fight.” Wendy let out a strained sigh. 

“Chill darling, we ain’t fighting.” Seulgi said before shooting Irene an irritated look. “I’m just annoyed that our Gryffindor girlie is trembling like a pest.” 

“Ugh shut up, Kang! I have the rights to be afraid. I’m a human.” The jet-black haired witch groaned.

“You shouldn’t be afraid. Myoui Mina is a human too, idiot.” 

“I know, but she’s not an ordinary one. She’s a master of Dark Arts, so you can’t blame me for being horrified.” 

“Guys, can you please stop talking about our enemy! My head might explode if I keep hearing her name.” Wendy pouted as she cut them off. 

“Ah, who can resist that adorable pout of yours!” Seulgi chuckled as she pulled Wendy down into her embrace. Their petite bodies pressed tight, and their arms looped around each other’s waists. 

The golden trio were sprawled on the ground outside Hagrid’s hut, their favorite hangout place since fourth year whenever they finish their classes. 

Mimicking her best friends, Irene łaid down with her head leaning on Wendy’s small back, and a gentle hand resting atop the latter’s forearm. 

 

“Hey, Wen…”

“Yes, Irene?” 

“Do you have a crush?”

“No.”

“Are you in love with someone?”

“No.”

“You’re not interested in anyone at all?” Irene asked, her question laced with deep curiosity.

“No, I don’t need a love life or a romantic relationship. I have you, Seulgi, and my family. And that’s enough for me.” Wendy replied in a soft voice. 

Although Irene couldn’t see Wendy’s face, she could feel her smiling, so the Gryffindor girl simply smiled back. 

You’re right Wendy. Being best friends is already enough. 

 

* *

 

Three months had passed since the school year started. Three whole months had passed since Myoui Mina escaped from prison for the second time, and there was still no sign of her which made the students feel even more nervous, and terrified. 

Nervous that she might’ve be lurking inside H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter