End of Year One

Brave Girls and Golden Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The moment Wendy disembarked from Hogwarts Express, pure joy and happiness engulfed her heart. 

She was finally free. 

Free from the hardships that she always faces from her evil Slytherin classmates.

Free from the trouble they often get her into.

Free from the false rumors they spread about her.

And above all, she was free from her cunning enemy Lisa Malfoy. 

At least for now. she thought to herself. 

At last, she was back home with her beloved parents whom she missed so much. 

Although she sent them mails from time to time, it was a total torture not seeing them. But the long wait for summer vacation was worth it because she was a patient girl after all. 

“Children! Over here.” 

Turning her head to the source of the voice, the girl and her older brother saw their parents enthusiastically waving at them with warm smiles painted on their faces. 

Together, she and Teddy pushed their trolleys with full speed until they reached them. 

 

“I miss you, dad.” Wendy jumped into the arms of her ever loving, devoted father as she hugged him tightly. 

“I miss you too, pumpkin.” Remus Lupin kissed his daughter’s forehead, and ruffled her silky hair like he always did. “How was school? You never mentioned anything in the mails.”

“I don’t wanna talk about it.” Wendy scrunched her small nose, earning a chuckle from her father. Then she went straight to her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter