Sixth Year (Part Two)

Brave Girls and Golden Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Irene woke up to a pool of thick, dark blood staining her white bedsheet. She freaked out at first, but after she calmed down, she realized that she finally had her monthly cycle. 

When she broke the news to her best friends, she knew that they would laugh out loud at her face. Of course she did expect that reaction from them because Wendy and Seulgi had their period at the age of thirteen, while Irene had hers at the age of sixteen. 

Even though they laughed at her, they comforted her that it was okay to be a late bloomer. Not everyone have their monthly cycle in their early teens anyway. 

“My mother had hers when she was twenty because she used to stress herself when she was a teenager. Now stop sulking or else your period won’t be regular.” The Hufflepuff witch squeezed her in a tight hug. 

She and Wendy were sitting in the Gryffindor’s table. They didn’t mind since they were Irene’s friends. 

“How are you feeling?” Wendy placed her warm hand atop Irene’s cold one. 

“Dizzy, and nauseated.” Irene replied in a tired voice. The color of her face was drained, pale as a corpse. “I think I might spew out all the food I ate.” 

 

Oh no, not here. Seulgi’s eyes widened when Irene suddenly clutched her stomach, and her other hand clamped over her móuth. 

Before she could vomit all over the place, the Gryffindor girl instantly shot up from her seat, running as fast as she could. 

“Make way, make way!” she accidentally bumped a few students who were entering the Great Hall. “Out out out! Out of the way, please.” 

She heard some third year and fourth year students asking: Are you alright, Miss Potter?, but she didn’t bother answering them. Her stomach hurts so much, and her sight was slightly blurry from dizziness. 

Luckily, she reached the bathroom in time, and vomited all the food she ate. 

 

* *

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter