Third Year

Brave Girls and Golden Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Wendy loved being different because she thought that it made her extraordinary, but when she found out that she shared some things in common with Irene and Seulgi, she was happy. 

All three girls owned an owl. They were the same breed, and their names were based on a mythology.

Wendy’s owl was named Nyx which meant night, Irene’s was Hemera which meant day, and Seulgi’s was Aether Erebus which meant light and darkness.

All three were huge fans of Quidditch.

They hate Potions class, believing that it was a ridiculous subject.

Their favorite class was Transfiguration, and Defense Against the Dark Arts.

They like Cauldron cakes, Acid Pops, Exploding Bonbons, Bertie Bott’s every flavor beans, baked potatoes, salads and sandwiches.

They like learning about the language of flowers, and Greek mythology. 

They had a talent in drawing, painting, composing songs, and playing the piano. 

And all of them were bibliophiles since they were children.

 

“You love to read?” Irene and Seulgi asked in unison as they spotted Wendy in the library, sitting by herself with a pile of books on the table.

“Well, I’m a bibliophile.” Wendy grinned, and the two girls shrieked cheerfully. 

“What?” The Half-blood Slytherin witch was startled by the sudden shriek.

“We are too.” Seulgi beamed as she, and Irene plopped on the chairs in front of their friend. “What’s your favorite genre?” 

“Fantasy, Dystopian, and Science Fiction.” replied Wendy. “What about you?”

“Same!” Seulgi squealed, earning a few hushes from the seventh year students. “Minus the Dystopian genre. I’m too emotional to read about the bitterness of reality.” 

“Well, Dystopian is interesting.” Irene said while chewing on a Bertie Bott bean.

“No, it’s not.” Seulgi crossed her arms. 

“Not all Dystopian stories end up tragically.” Irene rolled her eyes as she turned to Wendy who was busy reading Hogwarts: A History. “Are you kidding me? Only muggle-borns bother reading that boring book.” 

That remark earned her a kick on the leg from Seulgi.

“So what if Wendy is not a muggle-born? Let her read it peacefully, would you!” The Hufflepuff girl frowned.

Irene could only laugh as she continued chewing on her Bertie Bott beans.

 

* *

 

“Good morning, dear students, from now on I’ll be your new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. Professor Kwon Yuri unfortunately resigned due to some personal reasons.” The gorgeous yet cold looking woman said the moment she walked into the classroom. “My name is Professor Jessica Jung, but feel free to call me Miss Jung.” 

Wendy couldn’t help but lift a big smile. 

She knew that woman, and she adored her as if she was her second mother. 

Fancy to see you working here, Aunt Goldilocks Jessie.

“You’re smiling lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter