Sixth Year (Part Four)

Brave Girls and Golden Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The following day after the marvelous masquerade ball, Seulgi wasn’t in the mood to interact with anyone. She was very grumpy, and it was absolutely weird seeing her in that state.

She was so disappointed for getting too excited. 

After all the enthusiasm, she got nothing. 

Nobody asked her for a dance. Not even her kind-hearted fellow Hufflepuffs. Nobody even noticed that she was alone throughout the entire party, and she didn’t bother to seek attention.

 

She wasn’t angry at Irene, and Wendy for ditching her.

However, she was jealous of them last night. 

Jealous of how the two girls danced romantically.

Jealous of how they spun, and twirled each other in elegant circles. 

Jealous of how they were all-sweet smiles the whole time as if they were lovers. 

Jealous of how they ate dinner, and fed each other like a gentle husband would feed his beloved wife. Jealous of how they kept holding hands, and their fingers intertwined the whole night. 

Seulgi was so envious of all the beautiful moments that happened between the Gryffindor, and the Slytherin. But she would never hate them for having so much fun, because after all, Irene and Wendy were her precious girls.

 

“Does Miss Wendy belongs to Miss Irene?” A third year Hufflepuff named Zhou Jieqiong nudged Seulgi’s arm, pointing at Irene and Wendy who just entered the hall. 

“No.” The sixth year Hufflepuff replied sternly.

Jieqiong tilted her head. “So Miss Wendy is not hers?” 

“Correct.” Seulgi smiled coldly. “Wendy belongs to herself, no one else.” 

 

* *

 

“Bad News! Bad News!” Jung Wheein, Head Girl of Ravenclaw stormed inside the hall, holding a newspaper. She was a mess, panicking and panting at the same time. 

“What’s wrong?” asked Jeon Wonwoo, Head Boy of the same House as Wheein. 

Many Gryffindors, and Hufflepuffs gathered around the Ravenclaw’s table, eager to see what was the fuss about. The Slytherins remained in their seats, except for Wendy who was curious to hear the bad news. 

“Breaking News: Myoui Mina escaped from Azkaban yesterday, and she’s on the run to attack Hogwarts.” Won

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter