Another Problem

Iridescent Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

My fingertips buzzed as I traced around his chest lightly, each crevice enticing me, his muscles twitched slightly to my touch as I was tickling him slightly, I let out a small chuckle as I followed the V line on his hips downward “You have a happy trail” I whisper as I put my hand over it “Yet i’ve never seen an inch of stubble on your baby face” I look up to see him observing me, I take the opportunity to his cheek, planting a kiss on the edge of his lips.

“I don’t look good with facial hair” He smiles, taking his own time to touch my collar bones, his hand trails down to brush over my curves, He pulls me closer by my hip, I just smile at him and touch his slightly damp fringe.

“We both need a shower” I roll myself on top of him so im sat on his chest, I push back his hair to look him in the eyes, something had changed about him, his eyes were a brighter brown than before “Come on alpha”

“I could get used to this” As he says that with a laugh I hit him with his shirt from the floor, my cheeks turning an usual shade of crimson at his sudden comment.

“Yeah well don’t” I roll my eyes “I’m not so giving when it comes to my body ok? it costs to have all this” I joke as i make a face out of my tummy, I fold what little fat there is into a mouth “Humphrey agrees, now are you going to come and shower or not?”

He burst out with laughter as he watched me “I didn’t realise it was an invitation for the both of us, well three of us” He was immediately on his feet, he whisked a towel around the both of us and went to turn on the shower.

I followed after him, taking off the towel and putting it over the towel rack “You are so slow!” I whine as I take his towel off and pull him into the shower, I sigh in relief as the hot water splashes over us, I put my arms around him

“You know, I never imagined it to be like this, I thought the house would have been burned down, but the only casualty was the bed” I paused as I saw red water coming from Chanyeol “And perhaps your back - sorry” I mutter as I try to take a look.

“Its fine, Its healed, but I don’t mind a scar or two as memory” He chuckles, avoiding my eyes from preying on his back, it must be worse than I thought “Plus the bed really wasn't my fault, cheap wood”

“There's no shame in having so much pleasure you broke the bed, plus ebony wood isn't cheap” I chuckle as I spray the shower gel over the both of us, I gently rub it into his body as he does mine, I exhale a long, soft breath “It’s strange...being like this almost seems natural, I don't feel as if I actually have no clothes on”

I watch the water slowly trickle over his body, he pushed back his wet hair as droplets splatter down onto me, I feel my cheeks burn slightly at this sight “About that..” He begins as he rubs shampoo into his hair as I do mine “I’ll sense you more when you are around, I’ll know if you are in trouble” He sighs as the soapy water spills off us “Also, when we are together we will get a sense of how eachother are feeling, almost promote each other subconsciously if we are feeling the same thing”

“When did I sign up to this?” I mumble, shooting a confused look at him as I stepped out of the shower and wrapped the towel under my arms.

“When you got into bed with me” He says bluntly as he turned off the water, when I had turned around he already had on a fresh pair of boxers, he rubbed the towel across his hair, I just squinted my eyes at him as he kept a provocative smile on his lips, he knew exactly what he was doing.

“So is this part of becoming the bigger alpha?” I ask, frustrated as I drag a comb through my hair

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter