Helping Hand

Iridescent Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Did he leave you is that why you are sobbing like a pathetic little girl?" Tanya's voice echoes in my ears, I turn to face her, she has a smug smile on her lips.

"No he didn't" I snap at her, I try to walk away but she follows me across the grass "We argued because of your attention show"

"Really?" I turn around again, seeing a few butterfly stitches on her head, she has the same smile "Well I saw him before, oh how he fussed over me I took advantage of every moment"

"He wouldn't touch you" I glare at her, looking into her eyes "You are nothing to him, do you hear me?"

She giggles and tuts "Poor Haru, you are so innocent" She flicks her hair around her shoulder "Your eyes may have colour but they are filled with sin"

"Better than yours that are as empty as your head" I seethe, I shove her as she gets too close, "You think you are so tempting but you are nothing"

"You can't say I'm nothing when your parents don't even want you" I feel a dagger pierce my chest at her words " Soon no one will want you, Chanyeol will see how poisonous you are" I punch her across the face, her long hair acting as a shield for her shocked expression.

She goes towards my hair, but I punch her in the chest, she cries in pain, Getting in a punch to my jaw "You're not leaving until I kill you, stupid little girl!" I scream at her as I grab her horns, I feel heat spread through my fingers, I gasp at myself as I see the blue fire escape my fingers, her horns turn a charcoal black, she is screeching and scratching at my chest.

"Stop it! It hurts!" She begs, but I ignore her as thick black blood goes over my hands, a piercing scream escapes as her horns fall to the ground, my hands soaked in her blood.

She cries, a heart-wrenching cry as she sees her horns "You ! You...you have disgraced me! I can't ever go back..."

"You are a disgusting, ugly human being who deserves to suffer, I hate you, Tanya!" I spit blood onto the floor, Tanya screeches at me.

I feel my heart thud as I see Chanyeol from a distance, I become distracted by his expression.

I feel Tanya lunge for my stomach, but I am faster as my hand goes to , my already scalding hands grab .

My eyes go wide as it burns through her skin, she collapses to the ground, Choking, Dark red blood gushing out of her neck as she gurgles on the blood and chokes, her body heaves before a final sigh exits her lips.

I watch Chanyeol come over, me and Tanya are hidden by trees but Chanyeol already had his eyes on me, He says nothing as he looks down at Tanya "You are an idiot" He mutters as he grabs her lifeless body, He takes her into the forest.

"Id like to think this is the closest she has ever got to you"

"Haru!" He turns around, his eyes soft but his tone is opposed "Stop it, Now, I'm warning you, you have done enough"

"Have I? You think so?" I mutter as he dumps her body into the swamp, I watch slowly as her body gets clogged by the thick mud, taking her down slowly "You heard everyone...I'm a monster"

He turns to face me, Tanya's blood on his shirt and neck, I twitch in anger "Why do you do this to yourself?" He walks close to me, I back away from him until my back bumps into a tree "You can't just kill someone every time you are angry Haru! Baekhyun was self-defence but this was out of spite!" He yells, my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter