Fake

Iridescent Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That's rich coming from the girl who wears a push-up bra" I huff at Tanya who sits on her desk, leaning over at Chanyeol to purposely expose her cleavage, she grimaces at my comment.

"Oh dear you are just jealous cause you are still in an A cup" she bites her lip "Tell your wolf to get a real woman"

"A real woman? Didn't you just hear me your are fake" I feel Chanyeol take a certain position in his chair, he hovers over slightly, I notice he doesn't glance at her once, his eyes are on me, always watching.

She rudely snaps her fingers in front of Chanyeols face "Hey sugar" She murmurs in a sweet voice "Why do you go for the ugly ones?" She pauses "Oh" She peers at the cardigan that peaked out from under my demin jacket "How cute, You cant even afford your own clothes so you get him to buy you expensive ones huh? you are just a rat!" Her face crumples in anger and pure acidic jealousy.

"I'm not pretty but I'm a damn sight prettier than you" I feel my forehead crease as I grab her stick-like like arm, I twist it "Listen here you stupid hussy, stay away from him I'm warning you, I will hurt you if you even attempt to touch him" I apply pressure to her arm and she squeals in pain.

"Haru stop it" Chanyeol warns me, he places a firm grip on my shoulder but I shrug it off as I shove her back, her arm is red raw.

"Or what? Are you going to burn me? You are pathetic!" She mocks me, Her 'alluring' looks focused on Chanyeol, I just smirk as I know she thinks she is playing cocky.

"Lets see how far you get with that pretty mouth of yours" I feel my voice get darker In my anger, I chuckle maliciously "See how many boys want you after I'm done with you"

"Haru!" Chanyeol yells at me as he sees what I'm going about to do, I evade his grasp without effort.

I grab her hair, yanking it, Her head easily slams into the table, I don't realise how strong I am as I feel her hair rip from her scalp, her cry of pain echoes through the classroom.

Satisfaction quakes through my blood at her cry.

Blood trickles down the side of her face, some of her hair falls to the floor, tears pining for attention roll down her face.

Just as fast as her head hit the table I'm torn away from her, Chanyeol is holding me back "What did I just say? You are just making more trouble for yourself!" I writhe in his arms, trying to grab her in my rabid fury.

"Let me go! She deserves what she gets!" I scream as I see her being escorted out of the classroom, Chanyeol is slowly hauling me out into the corridor, His grip on me strong, but not enough to panick me.

He pushes me into a locker, I feel fear fall into the pit of my stomach, I go quiet, my anger subsiding as he looks me in the eyes.

His angry expression stuns me, I am afraid of him in this moment, I swallow hard, not knowing what to say or better - not being unable to choke out words.

"What the hell was that?" His eyes watch me cautiously, As if he expected me to hurt him "Answer me"

I feel childish tears rim up in my eyes, I feel like a primary school kid who had been sent to the head teacher.

I didn't want him to fear me.

"Did you not hear her provoking me?" My voice does not follow in suit to my body's emotions, my voice is strong, stable "Did you not see what she was doing? She was flirting with you!"

"Does that mean that you have to go to the extent of smashing her head into a table?" I watch him pace a little in his frustration "You know not to retaliate to her childish ways"

"So when she's flashing her s at you and asking you why you like somone like me you expect me to be quiet?" He says nothing, yet I hear him trying to slow his breathing, his eyes cloud with reason.

I wish I could calm down, but my anger is at its boiling point.

I scoff at him, laughing "Alright Chanyeol, I get it" my voice gets tight, I purse my lips "Next time a guy flirts with me and calls you names I don't expect you to move a muscle, just smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter