Blood

Iridescent Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been two days since Chanyeol had disappeared, two days of bliss.

No one looked over my shoulder, no one followed me, no one scolded me for my attitude towards the younger students. 

I walked down the corridor with pride in my step, no longer was I accompanied by a fleabag. I wore a holey black jumper and some jeans, although everyone was staring. 

Whether it be out of disgusted awe or fear, none of it bothered me, it filled me with fuel. 

Today was the day we finish for a week, I would have to go back to my home, I could handle it couldn't I? 

I have spent two months in this school so far, compared to my home this is my version of heaven; it's the Easter holidays and I've never been one to celebrate it. I see the walls decorated with disgustingly cute eggs that have been coloured in with the happiest of colours, I curl my nose at them.

I walk with my bags over my shoulder, a heavy sigh escaping my lips as I step outside into the sweet air. I swallow hard and look downwards, towards the place I despise the most, why couldn't I stay behind like some of the other students are?

Oh, that's right, it's because I'm a danger to the school.

"Hey Freak, are you ready to go to hell?" Tanya smirks at me and jabs me in the side with her nail, I slap her hand away, trying not to start an argument, I see her black eyes cloud with sick happiness "Once you get home I'll be the one to watch you getting beaten to the ground, how I've missed seeing you scream" 

She whispers into my ear, shoving me forward, the floor opens up beneath my feet, I take a deep breath as I feel the flames my skin already, I shudder as I haven't felt such heat in a long time. Before trip over the decrepit stairs from her shove, I catch myself on the ground around me.

"Screw you, Tanya" I mutter just loud enough for her to hear as I make my way down, I drag my bags towards the iron gate, I put my hand on the handle only for it to scorch me, regardless of the pain I enter, all I can hear is the hiss of the fire around me. 

Suddenly my hand is grabbed by Nagisa, the lady of fire, the mistress of this realm.

"Of course you can't open it without hurting yourself stupid girl, you should know that your filth, only full demons can enter this realm" After seeing the mark on my hand she threw my arm back at me, I look away from her, not saying a word.

"There she is, Tanya my sweet child" I hear her coo as she embraces Tanya, they share affectionate smiles "My daughter how was the world? Did this...thing" she points to me carelessly "behave itself" 

I clutch my own arm in anticipation, knowing that it will all start again.

Tanya swallows hard, shaking her head, I see flawlessly fake tears swell and spill over "She hurt me! She tried to get her friends to beat me up! She even called me names and tried to rip out my horns!" Tanya's voice is eccentric with aggressive emotions, she sobs into her mother who glares at me with poisonous daggers.

"You are disgusting," She says simply to me, she gestures to Tanya to walk on,  before she does she turns around and smirks at me, to which I just look at my shoes "You will look at me when I am talking to you Freak!" She yells at me and slaps my cheek, with trembling hands I look her in the eyes.

I can't fight back if I do I would be sentenced to death.

"You dare hurt my daughter?" She hisses, grabbing my jaw and squeezing "You have a face like your mothers, repulsive and wrong, you're an abomination of nature" She shoves me back, backing me into a different pathway.

"I don't want to go back! Please, I'm begging you!" I suddenly cry out, a scream flooding out of my mouth as she puts her hand on my head, my blood begins to boil "Stop! It hurts!"  I screech at her as I feel blood coming out of my nose, she shoves me back into the depths of the tunnel and slams her hand on the gate, locking it, she chuckles.

"That's just your warm up, you should thank me you disgusting creature, no wonder your mother and father left you, no one would want you" 

She turns her back on me, I scream after her, shaking the gates, I begin to sob as I sit down on the floor, my entire body throttling in fear. I pant hard as I know my powers are useless now that I touched that door, I shake my head in distress as I kick as the bricks around me in this small confined space.

They will come for me in the morning.

That man will hurt me again.

The thought of him touchi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter