Vanilla

Iridescent Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I let out a sigh as the sun itches at my face; frustration builds over me almost immediately and I throw the covers off my heated body and onto the messy floor. I yank my hair into a tight yet messy bun as I go and snap the curtains shut, letting out a sigh of relief. I look to Suki who is sleeping much like an angel, her dusty rose sheets holding her tight.

My eyes then circle around the room, observing how messy it is and cringing, I pick up a half-eaten apple from the floor and throw it in the bin, continuing to clean all around the room.I let out an exhausted sigh as I lean against the wall, the thought of living near dirt causes me to shudder; to my relief the room is sparkling.
 

I rummage through my wardrobe, trying to find an outfit. My conclusion was a tight top that stuck to my skin and hugged my curves, exposing my cleavage, black. My tight leather jeans, black, my heels with encrusted sapphires in the sides, black.

I don't think my style will ever change.

I look at the time, remembering that we have class first, with the dog. I curl my nose in disgust, I promise I will break his finger if he calls me that stupid name again.

'Princess'.

I gag at the word, putting my hands over my slightly pouted lip to stop myself from throwing up. Eventually, I contain myself and let out a sigh, slinging my bag over my shoulders, I take one last glace at Suki, the perfect embodiment of a fairy, before leaving.

I felt dirty eyes rake at my skin as I walked down the corridor, not a single girl looked, of course, it was all the disgusting males who blindly stared at my cleavage. I let my lip curl back over my top teeth, letting a hissing noise escape my lips, I instantly regretted the decision of leaving my jacket behind. 

I slid easily into the classroom, instantly seeing everyone's eyes appraise me. Ignoring the giggling and the constant whisper of the word '' I make my way to the back of the classroom, not realising that I was already trembling in my anger. 

I clench my fists as I throw my bag onto the floor, slumping into my seat and facing the front; I thrum my nails rhythmically against the table, waiting for this lesson to end although it had barely started.

"Hey, Haru." I turn towards the familiar voice, Chanyeol has moved his desk and his chair closer to mine, I grimace at the thought of being close to him.

"Could you get any closer doggy? Do you want a treat?" I snap at him, looking away as I feel my while frame begin to vibrate, I uselessly yank up my top as I see some of the other boys gawking at me. 

"If you don't calm down I will have to drag you out of here." He says in a serious tone, making me look at him in wonder, his eyes are filled with sympathy, a small laugh escapes my mouth.

"You really know nothing do you?" I murmur as I force my trembling to come to a halt, relaxing my hands "You have no idea what I've been through, you would never understand coming from such a loving family with both of your parents, I bet before I came along you had never even experienced pain!" I shout at him, seeing the rest of his group turn to observe the situation.

His face looks slightly pained before he lets out a sigh. "I would understand if only you would tell me, princess." I see his hand reach out to comfort me, I feel my pose go ridged as he calls me that horrid name, I grab his finger and as promised I felt the bone shatter between my delicate fingers as I easily crush it.

"Never. EVER. call me that!" I hiss, he recoils his hand, after letting out a grunt of discomfort, he holds his finger, healing himself "You wouldn't even understand if I told you."

I don't know how many warnings or signs I have to give him to leave me alone, but he is persistent "Let me understand you, try me, tell me." The pleasant sound of his bones snapping into place echoes through my ears.

"Just shut up Chanyeol!" I mutter and turn my chair away from him, making sure my back is to him partially, confusion boils through my head, why is he so persistent in learning about me?

No one ever cares.

I feel his heat close to me; holding back the urge to punch him, as his warm breath fans me "Thank-you for calling me by my name." he says earnestly, his voice so close sending a shudder rolling through my spine. 

Without making contact with my skin he puts his jacket over my shoulders "I don't want other boys looking at you like that." He says simply before sitting back in his seat, electricity shoots through my veins. 

As I focus less on the distance between me and him, I notice that my heart is gnawing at my rib cage; I could hear my pulse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter