Looks.

Iridescent Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We walked in the rain, our hands connected yet we gave each other the space we needed, I ignore the screams in my heart that beg me to run away. look to Chanyeol as we stop at a crossing, his hair is soaked, his glowing skin beautiful in contrast to the dull sky, I focus on his emotions, finding that I could pick up on them when I am connected to him.

"I might have to kill you, you saw me cry" I mumble quietly, smiling jokingly as I feel his happiness in my head, I seem more in tune to my demonic powers, maybe slowly getting over my fear of physical contact is helping.

"I won't take advantage of your vulnerabilities I promise" He smiles as we cross the road, the weather does not phase us at all, yet it does affect my clothes, as the dress is becoming slightly heavy along with the cardigan "Plus, crying should be the least of your problems"

He says this as he gently pulls up my dress from the side, being cautious not to touch my skin, I smile in appreciation.

"If we don't get home soon I might be wearing my dress at my ankles" I murmur as the material is soaking me from the inside out, we both share a laugh.

"I might have to kill you if you see my jealousy" He jokes, mocking my tone of voice, I jab him in the ribs, huffing, unimpressed by his mocking.

"Never become a comedian, you are a horrible impersonator" I then sigh as I have to take awkward waddles in the dress, I nearly trip as Chanyeol stops in front of me, he crouches down "Shoe untied?"

"No, get on my back," He says bluntly "Get on or else I'm going to call you penguin for the rest of your life"

"I'm wearing a dress Chanyeol" I pat his back "If I get on it will ride up and expose my underwear" I hear him sigh.

"I will worry about that, just don't hit me when you get on" I pause for a moment before straddling his side's and leaning into his back, as he gets up, my arms go around his neck and his hands go to my thighs to support me, I feel blood rush to my face.

"Okay, don't you dare move your hands, my arms are around your neck I can strangle you" I threaten him, feeling my heart convulse a little, I bite my lip, I know that I am not comfortable with intimate Interactions yet.

"Your wish is my command princess" I cringe as he calls me that, but as I look up I see the college, I smile in relief.

"Thank god, I'm going to throw this dress to the floor as soon as I get in that school" I let out an exhausted sigh

"Infront of me?" He chuckles "Today is going to be a good day.."

I smack his head playfully "I'd rather let my leg be ripped off than have you see my disgusting body" He lets me down as we finally get inside, the floor gains a puddle wherever we walk.

"Haru you are not disgusting" He whispers as he stops me, his fingers warming up my frozen cheeks as he brushes them slightly, I move my head away a little, a natural reflect to any touch "you are beautiful, the most beautiful girl in this school"

I swallow hard, I softly grab his hand, feeling my veins buzz, we begin walking again "Stop it Chanyeol, you are not impressing me" I scowl although I feel my heart get warmer as I take his words to my special place, yet im always reminded in the mirror that I am still a mutant...a freak.

"I didn't want to be too honest, but I've travelled the world and I've never met someone as pretty as you," He says it in a way that tangles my contradicting thoughts, I let out a nervous laugh.

"Stop, I regret saying anything you are unbearable to be with" We both smile as we reach my door, I open the door, seeing Suki is not there.

"Come in for a while?" I ask, but also ordering him to as I didn't want to part with him just yet, he nods and walks inside without a word.

"It's nice, it smells of you in here" He smwarmly and touches my bed, His back then stiffens as he looks at me "Don't call me a weirdo I'm just in love"

"Yuck" I sit down on a stool "Love, the word is...overused" I hold my neck, I try and take off my cardigan but it is stuck to my skin.

"You are right, people throw around the word love too much" He watches

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter