Nice to meet you, Mr Shin.

Oh my, You Keep Giving me a Heart Attack

« Do you think we are able to beat the other team ? Last time was horrible.. » Hyejeong asked worriedly.

« I’m 100⁒ sure we are. » Seolhyun said, turning into Hyejeong’s arms to face the girl. « I trained you, i’m sure we will win. » She said with a confident smile. « And i have to say, you’re really good at lacrosse. »

« That’s because i have a good teacher. » The taller said teasingly, stealing a kiss from the other girl. awww cutie.

« Ah jinjja ? » The younger said between two kisses.

« Definitely. Is there anything Kim Seolhyun is not good at ? »

« Well, actually there’s one thing you could teach me. » She whispered in Hyejeong’s ear causing the older to shiver. 

She then kissed the other passionately, getting on top of the girl. 

« I think you can easily find out what it is. » Seolhyun whispered again, this time kissing Hyejeong’s neck.

« It looks like you don’t need any help in that kind of thing. » Hyejeong said, breathing heavily due to Seolhyun’s actions. It’s true tho. I really don’t need help but you know, i’ve gotta act like an innocent girl and everything.

« I just act like i know everything. » She affirmed, looking deep into the other’s eyes. « Teach me. » Seolhyun said, bitting her lower lips.

Hyejeong turned all of a sudden, now topping the younger girl. Oh my god,this is hot.

« As you wish sweetie. » The taller said, a confident smile on her face. « You first have to find the position which suits the two persons better. » She said while pulling Seolhyun closer to her. 

She then put her soft hand on Seolhyun’s right lap as her fingers made their way to the top of her knee, causing the girl’s breath to stop for a few seconds. Once her hand had reached the younger’s knee she held it from under and lifted it, causing the girls’ pelvis to collide. 

omg you can top me every time if you want to, i won’t object.

« You can then exchange a passionate kiss. » The hell we can. Kiss me babe.

She said, touching the other girl’s lips with her owns, kissing her gently at first, then making it more passionate, her tongue trying to make its way in the other’s mouth. Seolhyun could swear it was the best sensation ever, Hyejeong’s perfect tongue joining hers. And that thrill between her hips, she wasn’t able to stop her hips from moving against Hyejeong’s waist. 

« This is when you will let your hands wander around, perhaps under the other’s shirt. »

Hyejeong said, slowly moving her hand to the extremity of Seolhyun’s shirt, eventually getting it in. Seolhyun held onto Hyejeong’s neck while the hand of the older one was making its way to the younger’s bra, the two of them still kissing. Hyejeong’s hand gently touched Seolhyun’s . The touch became more intense, she could hear the other girls from time to time. omg i’m already so wet.

« And maybe now you can just get ride of the shirt. » Hyejeong suggested, letting the choice to the other girl.

« The hell you can. » Seolhyun affirmed, hot as .

Hyejeong did not wait long before getting ride of the shirt, being able to now see the girl’s chest. She then got back to kissing the younger on the lips, more and more intensely as time passes. Her lips then made their way to Seolhyun’s neck, leaving a trace of its passage on it. They then kissed the girl’s collarbone, causing the younger to moan. The more she kissed her body, the farther the kisses were from seolhyun’s mouth, kissing the girl’s chest, then getting to her stomach which made Seolhyun’s back to curve. That feeling, Seolhyun felt like it could kill her. She couldn’t look at Hyejeong, her body didn’t allow her as all her body top was hella curved. Hyejeong began to Seolhyun’s jeans as she was still kissing the younger’s body here and there. She then slipped it off of Seolhyun’s legs, throwing it on the ground of her bedroom. She got back to kissing the girl in the neck. My are ruined.

« Hyejeong ! I’m home ! »

Hyejeong eyes widened as she got the top of her body up in a jump. Terror had invided Hyejeong’s brain.

« My dad’s home. » She whispered in panic. Her eyes still wide opened, her cheeks now red as hell. « Ok ! » She yelled.

« I’m almost and you’re the one who’s afraid ? » Seolhyun whispered jokingly and ashamed.

The two jumped off of the bed, taking the clothes off of the ground and doing their best to dress the younger up. When they succeeded in doing as previously said, the two got out of the room and saw a tall man in a suit. They walked to him as he turned to see the two girls.

« Hi dad ! » Hyejeong said, hugging her father. « This is Seolhyun, The girl i told you about. »

« Nice to meet you Seolhyun. » The father said kindly, bowing to the young girl.

« Nice to meet you Mr. Shin. » She said, bowing back in respect.

The three of them sat around the table which was in front of the kitchen.

« It’s nice to put a face on the name, Hyejeong often talks about you. » Mr Shin said.

« A jinjja ? It makes me happy to know that. She doesn’t express her feelings that much to me. »

« I guess this is how she is. »

« By the way, she really has problems with your work, she never knows what it is. What do you work on Mr. Shin ? » Whoop. The spy is back.

« I have an import-export company actually. And you can say it’s working well for us. »

« I can defenitely see it. » Seolhyun said jokingly, referring to all the gifts he had offered and just his apartment.

Seolhyun then received a text from Oh Seong. 

« I guess i’ve got to go. See you one day Mr. Shin. » She said kindly. « See you tomorrow. » She told Hyejeong with her usual flawless smile, kissing the girl on the cheek.

 

« Did you receive the text from Oh Seong ? » Jae Hoon asked as he saw Seolhyun walking into the room.

« Yes i did. And imma give him the report in five minutes. I just need to go change right now. » Seolhyun said, a bit ill at ease.

« Why do you need to change ? You look great like that, right ? » The man asked puzzled. Nothing was wrong with her outfit on the outside uhm uhm.

« Just, don’t- I need to go change. I’ll be right back in five minutes. » The girl said, giving a big smile to the man as she walked to her room.

She really needed to change.

Yuna and Mina, who were chatting in the hallway, saw Seolhyun run to her room with a weird face.

« Wait. Was it a hickey on Seolhyun’s neck ? » Yuna asked with a perplexed face, laughing.

« Woo, they did not wait long, ugh ? »  Mina replied jokingly, looking at the girl running.

_______________________________________________________

 

I added a little funny part lol

Anyway, i'm not reposting the facetime chapter, i did not find anything interesting to add. 

aaaw all your comments ^^ You're so cuuute