Let's party !

Oh my, You Keep Giving me a Heart Attack

« How is Sohyun unnie ? » Seolhyun asked, looking through the window of the car.

« She’s doing great. She’s coming back in 3 weeks. She can’t wait to see me. » Jingoo said jokingly. « Anyway, how are you and Choa doing ? »

Seolhyun eyes widened. She didn’t gave it a lot of thoughts lately, her mind was full of Hyejeong. 

« I… » She hesitaded on the way to say it. « I don’t know. »

« I’ve seen you’ve been quiet distant lately. What happened ? »

« Nothing. Hyejeong happened. Nope, nothing. I just think we need some space right now, to think. Or whatever. » Seolhyun said, lost in her thoughts. If it wasn’t for Hyejeong, the two would certainely be together by now. 

« Is it because of someone ? »

« What ? »

« Do you like someone else ? »

« I don’t know. Perhaps. We’ll see. »

« Um’kay. Jimin must be happy right now, ugh ?»

« I’m sure she is. We all know she has a huge crush on Choa. I don’t even know if we can still call it a crush. »

« She’s definitely in love. »

« Yup. »

« Does it do something to you ? »

« Like what ? »

« I don’t know, jealousy ? Anger ? »

« Nope. Actually i don’t feel anything when we talk about it. I don’t really care. »

« So there’s definitely someone, ugh ? »

Seolhyun stayed silent for a moment. Yes, there was someone. But should she tell him ? Would he tell the boss ? He was still her bestfriend. 

« Yes. »

« Can you tell me who that person is ? »

« No. »

« Um’kay, i’ll wait then. » Jingoo said kindly. 

 

 

Seolhyun got out of Kai’s bathroom, wearing her floral pattern bikini with no braces. She walked to the girls who were all seating next to the pool. She saw Hyejeong choke on her drink and the girls making fun out of her, especially Mina. Damn, Hyejeong is hot.

 

«  Annyeong ! » Seolhyun said with an enthusiastic smile. « Don’t you think this is too much ? Or not enough i must say ? » She asked embarrassed, pointing at her bikini.

« Ani, ask dongdong unnie, she really really really loves it. » Mina said, sticking her tongue out to Hyejeong while jumping off of the deck chair, leaving with Yuna to go play in the pool. She does ?

« Argh Kwon Mina ! » Hyejeong yelled furiously. « Imma kill you ! » She said while all the other girls were laughing at her. 

« Do you really like it, unnie ? » Seolhyun asked, waiting for Hyejeong approbation.

« Yeh, sure. » She said, swallowing her saliva. « It looks really… good… on you… » The taller said, now red as .

Seolhyun could still see Choa’s anger in her eyes. And Jimin’s happiness as well.  

 

 

Was it the weather, or just the amount of y girls at the party ? But everyone felt hella hot. Especially Mina. The cute, innocent Mina. Oh boy, she wasn’t that innocent on the inside. Especially when she was thinking about Yuna. And seeing the girl in a bikini made her even less innocent. 

« Stop staring at me like that ! » Yuna said jokingly, her arms around a huge rubber ring.

« I can’t help it if you’re hella hot in that bikini ! » Mina teased the older girl, sticking her tongue out.

« Uhm’kay you can stare then. » The girl replied jokingly, clacking her tongue in . 

 

«  Who wants to play volley ? »  Mina yelled from the pool, a ball in her hands. « Yah, dondong ! Come play with us ! Bring your girl too ! »

« Don’t you think they are cute together ? » Mina asked Yuna with a cute smile.

« Yes, they are. But you know this is a bad thing. »

« I know ! But look at them ! » Mina said while pointing at the girls, Hyejeong already in the swimming pool, her two hands up to catch Seolhyun.

« Sometimes i wish we had normal lives. » Yuna said sadly.

« I know. Me too. » Mina followed, intertwining their fingers together and giving her and understanding smile.

Right team was Hyejeong, Seolhyun, Yura and Hyeri. Left team was Mina, Yuna, Minah and Amber.

« Let’s play. » Hyejeong said, a confident look on her face, looking at her team mates.

The game was full of laugher, seeing how the left team was losing, not playing well at all. And there were those moments when someone would yell « Mina » or « Minah » and the two would respond at the same time, even arguing on who was the one called. At some point Seolhyun smatched, like, something huge, how could an angel like her have so much strength ? Everyone just stood there, not believing what had just happened, dude it was huge ! Someone started to applaud, followed by everyone, there were screams, whistles and everything, Seolhyun turned to Hyejeong and hugged her really really tight. It felt so good. Seolhyun swore she could stay like that forever. She could actually feel Hyejeong heart racing. She assumed it was because of the adrenaline of the game. Or maybe was it what she was hoping it to be ?

« Whoa, it was unexpected ! » Hyejeong managed to say as the other stepped back to face the tall girl. 

« I have tons of other skills you couldn’t think of. » Seolhyun said teasingly, leaving the girl in the pool as the game was obviously over.

 

« Where is Seolhyun ? I haven’t seen her since she talked to Jimin earlier. » Hyejeong asked a bit worried.

« I have no idea. I last saw her with Choa. Perhaps she’s in the house or in the wc or something like that ? » Yuna answered, trying to reassure the tall girl.

« Or perhaps she’s just flirting with Jingoo oppa ? » Chanmi said, looking behind Hyejeong.

The three of them turned to see the obviously close people joking around together. An obvious jealous look appeared on Hyejeong’s face. 

« You know what ? Screw her, i’m having fun tonight, with or without her. » She then said, leaving the girls.

« She’s jealous. » Chanmi said.

« Totally. » Jimin replied, then the two girls splitted.

Hyejeong walked to Yura, who was obviously head over heels for Sojin, who was obviously driving Yura crazy, teasing her since the beginning of the school year. The two had quickly understood how to get the intention of the two other girls and did not wait. Hyejeong placed her hands on Yura’s waist and Yura placed hers on Hyejeong’s neck, the two of them dancing hella close, feeling the bare skin of the other one, their heads only inches away. A guy eventually joined them.

 

« He guys, how are you doing ? » An obviously drunk Mina asked.

« We’re having fun. » Jingoo replied amused by the girl’s face.

« You’re so cute when you’re drunk, look at you ! » Seolhyun said, pinching the girls cheeks.

« I’m going to drink, see you later girls ! » Jingoo said, leaving the girls.

Seolhyun then caught Hyejeong dancing with Yura and some other guy. You can say she was jealous as .

« Unnie, does Hyejeong have a boyfriend or is interesting in one of the boys or whoever ? » She asked, looking at the two girls dancing. Mina choked on her drink and laughed.

« No way, she’s not insterested in that kind of thing, boys. » Seolhyun replied with a little « oh » confused. Mina looked at her with an obstinate look, understanding the girl had not understood. The older followed with a weird « oh » and that’s when Seolhyun understood and replied with a huge « OH » fully opened. Mina looked at her with an amused smile.

« Yeh ! I thought you knew, i mean, she’s been acting really gay with you. » Mina followed, a eyebrow raised. 

« I just thought she was like that with everyone. It’s not a bad thing tho, don’t get me wrong. » Mina looked a her with a smirk.

« I know. » She said, before getting up and walking towards Yuna and Chanmi, leaving Seolhyun alone with her thoughts.

 

« Why do you do this to yourself ? » Jimin asked.

« Do what ? » Choa asked puzzled.

« Why do you keep wanting Seolhyun whereas she doesn’t want you ? »

« Trust me, if i had the choice, i would have fallen in love with you. » The blond girl said, a little too much drunk.

« Seriously ? » Jimin asked, happy as . She had never been that happy than right now.

« Sure, you’re so much better than her. » Choa said, putting her right arm around Jimin’s shoulders. « You’re not like that unfaithful . »

« You shouldn’t call her that… You’re really drunk Choa. » Jimin said responsibly to the obvisouly very very drunk girl.

« Anyway. Let’s dance. Um’kay. » 

« Ok. » Jimin said kindly, avoiding Choa to fall as her arm was around her neck.

 

The rest of the party was great, nothing happened, everyone just laughed and danced. Yuna and Mina spent half an hour trying to throw candies in the air and make it fall in their mouth.

 

« Everybody ! Next month, after the lacrosse game, we’re throwing a party. » Jimin yelled.

« If we win, the party will be at Jinyoung’s house. » Chanmi followed.

« If we loose, we’re doing it at Choa’s house . » Yuna said.

« May the best win. » Choa finished.