Super geek !

Oh my, You Keep Giving me a Heart Attack

« Is Yura throwing her usual halloween party this year ? I didn’t hear anything about it yet and halloween’s in 3 weeks » Chanmi asked Hyejeong, getting her eyes off of her computer. 

« I don’t know actually. I’ll ask her right now. » The taller said, taking her phone which was next to her on her bed. « I hope so, those are my favorite parties. » she then said, a huge smile on her face. « Oh, seolhyun is calling » Hyejeong said, looking at her phone. 

« Yoboseyo ? … Yeh … umkay. »

« Yah, what is she saying ? »  Chanmi asked, hitting the girl at her right with her elbow.

 Hyejeong looked at her with an exaggerated hurt face. 

« Wait, i’m putting the loud speaker for Chanmi. » Hyejeong said before doing as said.

« Annyeong Chanmi ! » A cute voice said through the phone. 

« Annyeong Seolhyun unnie ! Do you wanna join us ? We’re in dongdongie’s room. » the younger said, her tongue sticking out. 

« Why not, i’m not doing anything anyway. »

« Great, see you in a minute. » The girls then hung up. 

A few minutes later, Seolhyun was at Hyejeong’s door, looking at the code keypad next to it. She watched the message Hyejeong had sent her with the code and tapped it. Getting the code of the door. Nailed It.

« 5397, ok. » 

She then heard a little click and came into the apartment. She walked to Hyejeong’s room and saw the two girls on Hyejeong’s bed with their computers. 

« Whoa, did i just enter the geek room or ? »  Seolhyun joked before hugging the girls. « What are you doing ? » she then asked. 

« My dad bought me a macbook. Since Chanmi has one and is super good in informatic and everything, i figured she could help me with some things. » Hyejeong replied, looking at the girl who had just sat at her right. 

« Yeh, Super Geek’s in the place ! » Chanmi yelled, an arm up which caused everyone to just laugh like crazies. 

« God, Chanmi, what the are you doing ? Are you breaking into the white houses security system or ? » Hyejeong ask, still laughing. Actually i’m breaking into your house’s security system.

« Don’t talk that loud, i could be tapped or something. » Chanmi whispered jokingly, a finger on . « Nah, just kidding not kidding tho, it’s a program to optimize my computer. » Such a good liar.

« Mm’kay, and what is that huge usb key for ? It looks very expensive like a spy thing or something like that. » Hyejeong noticed. Whoop, this is getting weird.

« A gift from my rich oncle. He found out i was a huge geek and assumed i would like an expensive usb key. I really didn’t need it but since i have it now, i use it. » Really good liar. Hyejeong looked at her impressed. « And you wanna know how crazy that key is ? » Chanmi said, a mischievous smile on her face. « If you have another one like that and you connect them together, you can just send everything you want from one computer to the other in less than 10 sec. For example. If i put that key in my mac and another one on yours, i can have your entire system sent to my computer aka what i’m about to do with your dad’s computer. Crazy uh ? » Chanmi said with a proud smile.

« Whoa, are you a spy ? » Hyejeong asked jokingly.

« You never know, yes i am. » Chanmi replied with her  mischievous smile. « Unnie, i need to see your box for the internet, where is it ? » Chanmi asked seriously now. 

« It’s in my dad’s office sure it is, that's why i'm asking to see it, you know where it is ? » Hyejeong replied.

« Yeh thanks. Sure i know where it is. » The younger followed with a huge smile and left the room.

 

Chanmi walked to Hyejeong’s dad office and did not look at the box at all. She had previously made sure to turn off the cameras in Mr Shin’s office. Super geek then turned the computer on, connecting her super usb key to it. She did not lie when she said what the key was capable of. Anyway, she availed that moment to look into the desk and take pictures of files she had find.

 

At the same time in Hyejeong’s room.

« Whoa, Chanmi really likes all that stuff ! » Seolhyun said not impressed .

« Yeh, as far as i remember she has always been like this. She’s amazing. »

« I can see that ! » Seolhyun said, not that impressed cause she knew it already. « Look, you’ve got a text from Yura unnie. » She then said, pointing at Hyejeong’s phone.

Hyejeong took it and a smile appeared on her face.

« What’s the text about, unnie ? » Seolhyun asked, noticing the girl’s smile.

« What are you doing for halloween ? » Hyejeong asked with a smirk.

« I’m not doing anything i think, why ? » Seolhyun asked, a bit apprehensive.

« Yura’s throwing an halloween party, tell me you’ll come ! I so want you to come ! We’ll have fun ! »  Hyejeong almost begged her, her face really close to Seolhyun’s .

« Sure i’ll come, if you really want me to. » Seolhyun replied with an amused smile.

The two of them became silent, their face too close to the other’s one, holding hands. How the had their hands been holding without them noticing. Awkward. Really awkward.

« Imma go check on Chanmi and see if she doesn’t need help or- »  Hyejeong said while getting up.

« No ! » Seolhyun realised what she had just said. Hyejeong couldn’t go check on Chanmi. Wrong idea dongdong.

She did not realize how hard she pulled Hyejeong to her tho, Hyejeong ending on top of her, lying on the bed. 

« I mean, she obviously doesn’t need your help. She’s super geek . » Seolhyun said, trying to act normal. Her face dangerously close to Hyejeong’s.

« Yeh, sure she is. » Hyejeong replied, looking deep into the eyes of the girl lying under her. They stayed like that for a few seconds before hearing a door opening and closing. They immediately splited up and sat right next to each other, not knowing what to do or what to say. 

« Unnie, i need to go- Whoa, did i just walk on you having a making out session or ? » Chanmi asked jokingly. « Whatever, my mom needs me at home to keep an eye on my little sister. Oh Seong needs to see what i found in your dad’s office. See you two tomorrow at school ! » The girl said with a beautiful smile, taking her computer,she then waived and left.

« i think i’ll leave too. » Seolhyun said embarrassed. « See you tomorrow then. »

« Yeh.. »

Seolhyun left the apartment and growled, perturbed by what had just happened.

 

________________________________________________________________

 

I had planned everything before writing the first chapter. :p

This is so exciting, writing the backstory and everything. I love it. All that spy stuff. 

Anyway, you understand now why Seolhyun didn't want Hyejeong to check on Chanmi :p