Enjoy the calm before the storm

Oh my, You Keep Giving me a Heart Attack

« We’ve got news about the house breaking, tell her Chanmi ! » Mina said in a hurry as she saw Seolhyun walking out of her room.

« What is it ? » Seolhyun asked puzzled.

« Ok, this is huge. » Chanmi said, taking a deep breath. « Those people, the ones who broke into Hyejeong’s apartment, we know who they are. And we know them pretty well. » 

« Come on ! Tell me ! » Seolhyun asked excitedly.

« They are… Aargh, how can i say that ? Maybe you should watch the video instead ? » The younger said, handing her phone to Seolhyun. The girl watched the video and her eyes widened.

« WTF ? Yura ? Sojin ? Minah ? Hyeri ? » 

« Oh Seong made calls and discovered they were working for Choo Sung Hoon, he apparently forgot to tell Oh Seong about that. Anyway, they seem to be on our side but they said another group was on the case as well. They couldn’t find any informations about them but they know they work for Hyejeong’s father. » Yuna followed.

« Ok. What are we doing then ? » 

« We wait. »

 

 

« I’ve got a gift for you. » Hyejeong said with a cute voice, handing a bag to Seolhyun.

« Christmas is in a week, you should wait, it’s bad luck to offer something before the day. »

« This is not for christmas. This is just a gift. » Hyejeong said, waiting for the girl to open the bag.

« Oh my god, you’re serious ? » Seolhyun asked jokingly, ready to burst out  of laugh, getting the t-shirt out of the bag.

« So that we have couple shirts. » Hyejeong said laughing.

« Argh, dondong, thank you, imma put it on right now. »

Seolhyun did and looked into the mirror with Hyejeong next to her. I can’t believe i’m wearing this. The two looked at each other’s eyes through the glass and laughed like crazy. 

« You seriously bought me a « I don’t wanna taco bout it. » shirt ! » Seolhyun said, crying of laugher.

« Sure i did, and now we’re gonna get some donuts and frappuccino together. »

« Ah jinjja ? »

« Let’s see how Yura and Hyeri will react. » Hyejeong said jokingly, already leaving the room.

 

« Oh look, it’s Hyejeong and Seolhyun ! » Hyeri yelled at Yura who was in the closest behind her.

« Yeh ! We’re gonna- What the f- ? » Yura said, looking at the couple.

« Hey girls ! How are you ? » Hyejeong said happily, holding hands with Seolhyun.

« Seriously ? You’re asking how we are ? Let’s taco bout you shirt instead ! » Yura said and then exploded with Hyeri as the two girls finished on the ground, not being able to stop laughing.  

« I knew they would react like that. »

Hyejeong said, looking at Seolhyun with a proud smile. 

« Anyway, I’ll take the same thing i always take, what do you want babe ? »

« I’ll take an iced coffee. »

Seolhyun’s phone, which was in Hyejeong’s jogging, rang. Hyejeong took it and surprisingly saw « Jingoo oppa » on the screen.

« Why is Jingoo calling you ? » Hyejeong asked puzzled.

« I don’t know. » Seolhyun said, taking the phone and leaving the shop.

Hyejeong stood there really puzzled.

« Don’t you think that was weird ? » She then asked to the girls behing the counter.

« i don’t know, perhaps… Maybe he just needs some help with his homework. » Yura said embarrassed. 

« Anyway, have you seen how Choa and Jimin got a lot more close since Jinyoung’s party ? » Hyeri asked, trying to avoid any conflict. Is Hyejeong getting jealous ?

 

 

« What’s happening oppa ? » Seolhyun asked worriedly, Jingoo did not call her that late normaly.

« We are doing it tomorrow. They just informed me. I’m sorry i couldn’t tell you earlier. »

« Seriously ? » Seolhyun’s heart tightened. « We are serisouly doing it tomorrow ? »

« Yeh… Enjoy your last night with her as much as you can… »

« I can’t believe those bastards did not inform us earlier. Seriously ?! I’ve got one night left with her ?!»

« I’m sorry, i need to hang up. See you tomorrow. »

« See you. »

Those bastards. Jinjja ?! One night ?! uuuuurhg.

 

 

« He babe, what do you have ? You’ve never hugged me that much. »

« I don’t know. I just love you very much. » I’m enjoying our last night together.

« Aaaaw, you’re so cute, i love you too babe. » Hyejeong said, kissing the girl gently.