Some Alone Time

Oh my, You Keep Giving me a Heart Attack

The girls ( Choa, Jimin, Chanmi, Mina and Yuna) were chatting when they saw Hyejeong walking to them. 

« Yah, Hyejeong unnie, come here ! » Chanmi shouted from her sit.

« Where have you been, we were beginning to worry since we didn’t see you coming back. »  Choa said, following the tall girl with her gaze. 

« I was on my way but i ran into Seolhyun- »

« Seolhyun as Seolhyun the new girl ? Is there something between you two that you didn’t tell us about ? » Mina asked, her head reposing on her hands and a big smile on her face, Shin Hyejeong, you had better tell us the entire story. She thought. Mina had to act like she wanted them to date since she had always done that with girls Hyejeong was close to. It would have been suspicious if she did not.

« No, we just talked.. » Hyejeong replied, almost disappointed.

« Are you sad, dongdongie ? » Yuna asked, shoked.

« Oh my god unnie, i think she is ! » Mina said jokingly to Yuna. « You’re sad because you want it to be more ! I knew it ! »

« Yah ! Stop saying ! » Hyejeong said angrily. « Leave me alone. » She said, turning to face the board.

 

Woop. Problems. What if Hyejeong has a crush on Seolhyun ? It made Choa a little upset. Was she jealous ? Anyway, it was still a huge problem. Hyejeong wasn’t supposed to have a crush on Seolhyun. And so was Seolhyun, sure. Knowing how everything would end up, a relationship was the last thing the mission needed.

 

« Yah ! Kim Seolhyun ! Come here ! » Jimin yelled, seeing the other girl leaving the school as the final bell rang. 

« What’s up ? » Seolhyun asked with her cute smile.

« What happened between you and Hyejeong ? » Choa asked coldly, almost scaring the girl.

« I- We met by accident in the elevator of our building. But i nailed it. Everything is good. It did not change anything to our mission. » Seolhyun explained hurriedly. « I’ve got to go. I need to walk Hyejeong home right now. See you later ! » The girl said, already leaving.

 

Seolhyun ran to reach Hyejeong. Such a long run uugh.

« Hyejeong unnie ! Wait ! » She yelled, not wanting to run anymore.

Hyejeong stopped walking and turned around to face a Seolhyun who seemed tired af. 

« Have you been running or ? » The taller one asked with a smirk. 

« I did. Why don’t we walk together to our building unnie ? » The girl answered with a smile which looked like heaven. 

« I guess we could. » She said as the two began walking again. Walking Hyejeong home.Nailed it.

« You know unnie, i was there at your last lacrosse game. It wasn’t pretty at all. »

« Yeh i know. Sorry to be a disappointment. » Hyejeong replied quite coldly.

Seolhyun felt guilty. This is not what i meant you . Arrrrgh, jinjja !

« I didn’t mean to hurt you or- I just- forget about it… » Seolhyun said sadly.

Hyejeong suddenly stopped walking. 

« What- why did you stop ? » Seolhyun asked puzzled.

« I’m sorry, i shouldn’t have talked to you like that. It’s just … the stress, there’s a lot going on right now with the exams and the lacrosse team. » 

Thank you god. She’s not mad. She’s so cute when she’s like that. aaaw. But honey, you've got a big storm coming.

« Argh unnie, don’t. Let’s just forget about it together, ok ? I don’t wanna taco bout it. » Seolhyun said with a smirk, waiting for the other girl to laugh.

Hyejeong face changed from sadness to happiness in a second. Seolhyun knew how to make a person feel better and it was a complete success. Hyejeong’s smile grew more and more and she walked to Seolhyun, putting her left arm on the shorter girl’s shoulders, the two of them laughing as the walked to the building.

skinship. skinship. skinship. skinship. yaaah Hyejeong, don’t do that, i cannot get attached to you.

 

« Do you want to come over to my place ? We can do our homework and eat something or whatever ? » Hyejeong asked after a few minutes.

« Uhmm, sure, why not. No one’s home anyway. » Seolhyun said with her beautiful smile. Getting into Hyejeong’s apartment. Nailed it. 

The two girls got into Hyejeong’s room (A/N : same room as Ahn Chae Yul in Seonam Girls High School Investigatoes. picture at the end of the chapter)  and sat on the bed, Hyejeong on the right of the bed where the pillows are and Seolhyun on the left.

The two of them passed the night in Hyejeong’s room, first doing their homework, then just talking about whatever.

« What were you doing in pijamas at 9pm in the elevator anyway ? » Seolhyun asked jokingly.

« I was hungry ! »  The other replied laughing.

« And you often go buy donuts at 9pm ? »

« Sure ! That’s the best part of the day ! Maybe you can come with me someday. »

« I’d love too. Damn, it’s already 10pm, i should go now. I had a really good time, see you tomorrow unnie. » She said, kissing Hyejeong’s cheek.

Seolhyun didn’t know she would kiss her until she did. Whoa. Her soft skin. Don’t, Seolhyun. Don’t. Freaking. Get. Attached.

 

___________________________________________________________________

 

Seolhyun is falling for our dongdongie, aaaw cute. :)

The girls don't seem quiet happy about the girls being close, oooooouh, problems ;p

 

Here's Hyejeong's room :)