The beginning of something huge ?

Oh my, You Keep Giving me a Heart Attack

 

« You did a great job, Chanmi. » Oh seong said, giving a kind smile to the young girl.

« Thank you sunbaenim. » Chanmi said, bowing.

« You did a great job too, Seolhyun. That code is going to be useful. »

« Thank you sunbeanim. » Seolhyun said, bowing as well.

« You can leave the office now. »

« Goodbye Oh Seong sunbaenim. » The two girls said, leaving the room.

 

The girls went to the couch and collapsed on it.

« I’m so tired. » Seolhyun said, her eyes closing by themselves.

« Yeh me too. » Chanmi said, putting her head on Seolhyun’s shoulder.

« You did a great job today girls. I think we’ll be done soon. » Jimin said, being the leader.

The girls stayed silent a moment, thinking about the entire mission. 

« What’s going to happen when it’s all over ? » Seolhyun asked with no emotion on her face due to the tiredness and the fatality of her question.

« We’ll be sent on other missions. » Choa said inevitably.

« What if we can’t see each other anymore ? » Mina asked sadly, her head leaning on Yuna’s left shoulder and the older’s arm around the girl.

« It won’t happen Mina. Don’t think about such bad things. » Choa said kindly yet sadly.

« I think we should go to sleep now. It’s getting late, we’re all tired. » Yuna suggested, getting up and taking Mina’s hand for the younger to get up.

« This is a good idea. » Seolhyun said, getting up with all the strength left in her body.

« Goodnight girls. »

« Good night. »

 

 

« Ok girls, let’s begin. Let’s do as we usually do, ok ? »

The girls began to run around the field. They then stretched and took their lacrosse sticks. They practiced like always, Yuna as the goal and the other in line, throwing the ball one by one. They then did a one against one which ended up breaking Hyejeong’s stick.

« It’s ok, imma go get a new one in the lockers. »

Hyejeong left the field and ran to the lockers room, followed by Seolhyun without noticing. She managed to push the bench to the lockers and got onto it, trying to get to the sticks box which was on the top of the lockers. 

« Do you need help ? » Seolhyun asked, surprising the girl.

« Ani, i’m good, i’ve got one in my hands, i just got to get dow- »

A huge noise was heard. As Hyejeong was putting a feet on the ground the bench overturned which caused Hyejeong to fall on her foot very badly.

«  ! »

Hyejeong was sitting on the ground, holding her right foot. Seolhyun ran to her and sat on her knees right next to Hyejeong. 

« Are you ok ? » She asked worriedly.

« Ani, i feel like i’m about to throw up. I’m not ok, i’m not ok. Help me Seolhyun. I not ok at all. »

« What do you have ? » Seolhyun asked, holding the girl in her arms, panicked seeing how Hyejeong was bad.

« I don’t know, i- my head- i’m seeing blurred. I feel i’m about to throw up. » Hyejeong said panicked, her entire body extremely hot and wet. « Why is it so cold here. »

« Unnie, it’s damn hot in here. Just lay down. » Seolhyun told her, putting the older girl’s head on her laps. « Here, wait a bit. » She said, her left hand on Hyejeong’s forehead and her right one being held by Hyejeong’s ones.

« I can’t see anything, why can’t i see anything ? I think i’ll faint. »

« Shhh, don’t talk, wait, relax. »

Seolhyun carressed Hyejeong’s forehead as the other tried to relax. After a few minutes hyejeong opened her eyes and looked at Seolhyun’s ones.

« I am feeling better now. » She said with a little smile, still looking at Seolhyun’s eyes as she sat. Such beautiful eyes.

« You scared the hell out of me you brat ! Be careful next time. » Seolhyun said with a relieved smile.

The two of them just stayed like that for a little moment, looking at each other's eyes. Hyejeong eventually leaned closer to the girl in front of her, connecting their forehead. Seolhyun wanted to kiss her so bad, she just needed to tilt her head from an inch but she was paralyzed. And she knew it would cause problems. She couldn’t kiss her. But the older couldn’t wait anymore and placed her soft lips on the other girl’s ones. It felt like they were struck by lightning. The gentle kiss became more passionate, Seolhyun’s hands around Hyejeong’s neck, Hyejeong’s hands around Seolhyun’s waist, Hyejeong’s tongue eventually getting into Seolhyun’s mouth, the other one’s tongue. Seolhyun gently pulled back, breathless.

« We should go back to the field now. » Seolhyun suggested, breathing heavily due to the kiss.

« We should. » Hyejeong said with a smirk. 

The two of them got up, Seolhyun took the stick which had fallen a few minutes ago and handed it to the girl. A terrible pain hit Hyejeong as she leaned on her left foot.

« Ayayaaha my foot. » Hyejeong said, sitting back.

« Let me see. » Seolhyun said, taking the older girl’s shoes off. « Does it hurt when i do this ? » She said while moving the girl foot.

« Yeh. » 

« And here ? »

« Nope. »

« It doesn’t look broken. i will go get the first aid kit. »

She did as she said and got back to Hyejeong. She took care of the girl’s foot as if she was a doctor, with preciseness and without hurting the girl.

« Whoa Seolhyun, you’re really good. Are you a doctor or ? » Hyejeong asked jokingly.

« Ani, my mom is. She showed me how to take care of things like that. » Seolhyun lied, her perfect smile on her face. She had learnt this during one of their spy classes. « Here you go. It’s done.

Let’s join the others now. »

« Wait ! What are we now ? » Hyejeong asked puzzled.

« How about two girls in love dating ? »

« Sounds great. »

« But can we wait before telling the girls ? »

« Sure. »

The girls shared another kiss before getting back to the field. 

I’m in serious . Seolhyun thought.

 

 

After the practice, Yuna took Mina’s hand and left the lockers.

« Where are we going unnie ? » The younger asked puzzled.

« It’s a surprise. » Yuna said with a beautiful smile.

5 minutes later the girls arrived in a park. 

« Is it a date unnie ? » Mina joked around.

« Kind of ? » Yuna teased the younger, sticking her tongue out. 

As the two walked through the park, still holding hands, Mina was amazed by the beauty of the place. It’s so beautiful, why didn’t i know about this place before ? They walked in front of a group of kids playing together.

« Look unnie ! Maybe our kids will play here as well ! » Mina said jokingly, making Yuna laugh lightly. 

« Perhaps they will. Or perhaps we’ll just leave that place ? Go somewhere calmer. Like next to the sea or something like that ? »

« We’ll leave and dump everything, never coming back. »

« Sounds good to me. »

« Oh, what is this ? » Mina asked amazed, pointing at a huge blanket on the ground and a box on it. 

« Happy birthday, Mina. » Yuna said kindly, smiling at the younger.

«Thank you unnie ! » The short girl said, jumping in the girls arms. « I thought you had forgotten. »

« How could I forget my baby’s birthday. » The older one said, giving a little tap on Mina’s nose with her index.

The two sat on the blanket and Mina jumped on the box which was in the middle of it.

« What is it ? Can I open it ? » The girl asked excitedly.

« Sure you can. » Yuna said with her usual kind smile.

A strawberry cake was seen as soon as Mina opened the box. 

« Oh unnie ! This is my favorite ! Thank you ! » She said, pecking the girl’s cheek causing the other girl to blush.

The two savored the cake, feeding each other from time to time.

« I’ve got another gift for you. » Yuna suddenly said, getting a box out of her bag.

« Ah jinjja ? » Mina asked excited as . 

« Yes. I hope you’ll like it. » The girl said, handing the box to the younger. Mina opened the box and saw a beautiful gold necklace with an arrow on it.

« The arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means it’s going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming forward. It’s also a symbol of protection. » 

Mina looked at Yuna with amazed eyes. She didn’t know what to say except « Thank you. » She wanted to tell her hundreds of thing but she just didn’t know how to tell them. »

When she got home, she wished she had kissed the older girl. It was the perfect timing right ? Anyway, she kept aiming forward.

 

________________________________________________________________________________

 

aaaargh those girls, i love them so much. 

It's Mina birthday today so i wrote a little something about it, did you like it ? It's cute aaaw

Seoljeong is on, Yunaring is almost ;) 

I'm updating so fast lol It's amazing how i can write so fast. I'm inspired :p 

Seoljeong half next chapter lol