Seolhyun's secret ?

Oh my, You Keep Giving me a Heart Attack

« YOU COULD HAVE INFORMED ME EARLIER ! » Seolhyun yelled furiously, not even caring about the fact that Oh Seong was her boss.

« Calm down, Seolhyun. »

« NO I’M NOT FREAKING CALMING DOWN ! ONE NIGHT ! I HAD ONLY ONE NIGHT TO TELL HER GOODBYE ! »

« You should really calm down Seolhyun, he’s our boss… » Chanmi tried to calm the girl.

« Did you know about this ? » Seolhyun asked furiously the girls who were watching the scene.

None of them answered, which meant yes.

« I can’t believe it. » Seolhyun said with a disgusted face. « And you dare calling yourselves my friends ? »

« Seolhyun-ah, they told us not to tell you… » Choa said ashamed.

« You know what ? Screw you ! I’m out ! See you later. » The girl said, leaving the building. 

« Someone needs to calm her down. » Yuna proposed.

« Let’s just let Hyejeong calm her down. I’ll talk to her later today. » Jimin replied.

 

 

Jimin managed to drag Seolhyun on the roof of the school where no one ever goes.

« I know you’re upset, but we had no choice Seolhyun. You know we had to obey. »

« I know. But i only had one night to tell her goodbye Jimin… » Seolhyun said, tears falling.

« It gonna be ok… » Jimin whispered, hugging the girl. « She’ll come back. »

« You know what they are going to do to her. How can you let them do this ? »

« We have to obey, Seolhyun. We have to follow the plan. Understood ? »

« Understood. »

 

 

« Dongdongie ! You’re alone ? » Mina yelled, running towards the girl who was in front of the school enterance. 

« Yeh, Seolhyun has an appointment for her wisdom teeth so i’m going home alone. » Seolhyun is following the plan. hurray. not hurray.

« Argh, it i don’t live around your building. We could’ve walked together. Anyway, be careful unnie ! » Mina said, hugging the girl tight. i’m sorry Hyejeong. forgive us.

« I will. » Hyejeong replied, smilling at the short girl. 

I don’t wanna leave you. Please forgive me.

 Mina then turned and walked in the opposite direction. 

 

Jae Hoon was watching Hyejeong from far away, following the girl. At some point he heard the girl laugh and saw her turning in his direction. The man quickly managed to turn in a deserted street. The girl turned again and walked faster this time. As Jae Hoon was following her he walked on something hidden by the snow which made a weird noise. Luckily for him, she did not turn. It’s the moment.

« Shin Hyejeong ? »

Hyejeong stopped her walk. She then turned slowly and replied with a little « yes ».

« I’ve got something for you. » The man said, handing something to the girl.

Hyejeong walked hesitantly toward him, eventually taking the sheet of paper he had in his hand but the man held Hyejeong’s hand as he blocked her with his arms, one hand on now. The girl tried as hard as she could to get out of his arms but he was too strong. He then heard a familiar voice coming from behind. What are you doing here ?

« Yah ! Leave her alone ! » Seolhyun yelled as she hit the boy with a stick that was on the ground. Jae Hoon eventually let go and left. That crazy. She going to have problems. Why did you do this ? You know the boss is going to be upset as . I really like you Seol but i can’t help you this time.

« Seolhyun-ah ? What are you doing here ? » Hyejeong asked puzzled.

« Let’s just go home, ok ? » The younger said worriedly, taking the tall girl’s hand. What have i done.

 

 

« WHAT DID YOU DO KIM SEOLHYUN ? » Oh Seong yelled furiously.

« I messed up the mission sunbaenim. I’m sorry. » Seolhyun tried not to get more hate from the man.

« YOU FREAKING MESSED UP ! IT WASN’T DIFFICULT ! YOU HAD TO STAY AWAY ! »

« I’m sorry. » She said again, scared as .

The girls could hear everything the man was saying from the living room. They swore they felt like the walls had shaken.

« THE YOU’RE SORRY ! I BARELY CAUTIONED YOUR RELATIONSHIP AND YOU  SCREWED EVERYTHING UP BECAUSE OF THE GIRL ! » He yelled again, punching his desk hard, making it jump. « You leave me no choice Seolhyun. Leave my office and call Chanmi.» 

« Understood. Goodbye sunbaenim. » Seolhyun bowed and left the room, her heart beating hella fast.

 

 

Seolhyun was in her apartment when she heard someone knocking like crazy on the door.

She opened the door panicked.

« Wha- What’s happening hon’ ? »

« Yah ! You ! How could you do this ? Uh ? You’re just a ! I can’t believe i trusted you. » Hyejeong furiously yelled, handing her phone to the shorter girl with a certain picture of the girl kissing a boy also know as Jingoo. 

Seolhyun couldn’t do anything except standing there motionless. She knew the moment would come but she hoped it would come later.

« So this is why you were here today ? You were having a making out session with that boy in a weird street, uh ? You’re disgusting ! You’re not even going to defend yourself ? »

Seolhyun did not answer, tears making their way all over her cheeks. This ain’t it babe.

« We’re done. Don't talk to me ever again. Call your boyfriend so that he will comfort you ! Perhaps he’ll you on that weird street, uh ? » Hyejeong said angrily, handing something to the girl which she took and left the girl crying at the door. Seolhyun looked down at her hand to see the couple ring the two had bought not long ago.

 

« I’m sorry unnie. You know i couldn’t refuse to do it. » Chanmi said while hugging Seolhyun on the couch.

« I know… » She managed to say between two sobs. « I had it coming. »

 

Luckily it was the weekend and the girls had two days to realize what had happened. Two rough days full of tears. The week then went by coldly, no smile, no laugh, nothing. They just … were there. 

 

The nights were hard as well, the girls used to sleep in eachothers’ arms for 5 months now and it felt really empty. Except one night. 

« Seolhyun. Wake up. This is your last mission. » Choa said, waking the girl up.

Seolhyun then got dressed, ready for the last part of her mission. She silently entered Hyejeong’s dad’s office and turned the computer on. Where is that freaking file.

 

 

« What the are you doing here ? »

.

 

______________________________________________

 

aaaargh, this is so sad, i wanted to punch me for hurting those cuties. How can i be such a monster ?

Anyway, almost the end :p