Midnight Hunger

Oh my, You Keep Giving me a Heart Attack

« It’s had only been one freaking day and the trash can is already full ! » Seolhyun hesitated a long time before deciding to get the trashes out to the trashes area next to the building. « It’s so late, i hope i won’t meet some creep or whatever. » She said while getting in the elevator. Sure she could defend herself, she was hella strong and trained so it would be easy but she was really not in the mood for fighting right now. All the moving made her sleepy as . Anyway, she managed to throw to bag of trash into the dumpster and got back into the building. She got into the elevator and watched herself in the mirror. « Damn, even sleepy i look amazing. » She thought and laughed quietly. She then turned to face the doors of the elevator closing when she heard someone yelling and saw a hand with a bag of donuts stoping the doors. The person got into the elevator, not worrying whether there was someone or not. She is hella cute, Seolhyun thought, still not able to see her face. Damn, what is that shirt ? She thought again, wanting to laugh badly. the girl reminded her of someone but who ? She couldn’t find out. At least not until the girl looked up and faced her. Shin Hyejeong. This wasn’t supposed to happen. Not at all. They were supposed to meet at school. Ok, B plan. She is so cute, look at her, all confused, aww. With her donut in , i want to squish her cheeks, look at her. Wait. I shouldn’t think like that. . Seolhyun couldn’t do anything but smile to the girl who managed taking the donut out of . There was an heavy silence before Hyejeong finally talked.

 

«  Uhm.. Are you new here ? i have never seen you.. » 

«  I am, i just moved in today, i live on 7th floor ! » Seolhyun said still smiling.

«  I see, that was you all the noise and everything ! I live on 6th floor. » Hyejeong said, smiling afterwards, realising Seolhyun could have been offended with the way she had said it.

«  Yeh, that was me… » Seolhyun said weirdly.

The two girls stayed silent for a while.

«  Do you want a donut ? » Hyejeong asked non chalantly, handing the bag full of donuts to Seolhyun who did not eat the entire day.

«  Sure, i’m starving ! » She said, taking a pink icing donut. « I’m Seolhyun by the way ! » She said with an angelic smile.

« Hyejeong. »  The other replied. « 6th floor, i should go now. see you someday ! »  Hyejeong said while walking through the elevator’s door. Seolhyun replied with a cute « See you ! » before the doors closed. 

 

Damn, what an embarrassing moment, for Hyejeong at least. Seolhyun was quiet proud of her b plan. She didn’t do anything which could have change the entire plan and that meeting was more believable than the one they had planned. Seolhyun collapsed on her bed and savored  her pink donut. 

« Such a pretty girl. And cute girl. Can’t wait to be your friend, Shin Hyejeong. »

 

______________________________________________________________

 

Yeh, first meeting from Seolhyun's pov :p

Italics sentences are the thoughts of the characters btw