Yura's party

Oh my, You Keep Giving me a Heart Attack

« Weird things are happening to me since the beginning of the year. I often hear footsteps in the hallway of my floor. This is us. And i’m the only one living here. There was that housebreaking last week. Not us. I always feel like i’m being followed. Us again. And there was that time when my computer was in my dad’s office whereas i had let it in my bedroom. I admit it was me. I wanted to see our pictures and forgot to put it back where it was. » Hyejeong said worriedly, eating her lunch.

« What are you going to do about that ? » Mina asked worriedly.

« My dad said he would put cameras. »

« Even in your bedroom ? » Mina asked jokingly.

« Yeh, even in my bedroom. » Hyejeong answered, laughing with the short girl. « Anyway, he said i could turn it off when i needed some privacy. »

« You’re going to turn it off often then, since Seolhyun seemed to always be with you. » Yuna said, sticking her tongue out.

Mina and Yuna shared a proud smile while clapping their hands together. 

« It was a really good one, babe. » Mina said to her girlfriend since a week now. 

« I know. » The older said, pecking the younger’s lips.

« Aw you’re cute. » Seolhyun said with a cute voice. 

« Whatever ! Yura’s party is Sunday, have you found you’re disguises ? »

« We did, but we’re not telling what we will be like. It’s a surprise. » Choa said.

« Um’kay, as you want. » Hyejeong replied with a smirk.

 

 

« Hey, do you have news about the housebreaking ? » Seolhyun asked discreetly for Hyejeong not to hear.

« Not much. Chanmi is working on it, those people worked on a program which hides the records and she’s having an hard time trying to create a program which can switch off theirs. » Choa replied.

« Ok, call me if you’ve got any news. »

Seolhyun then left, leaving Choa with Jimin.

« So, what are you going to wear at Yura’s party ? » Jimin asked with a  smirk.

« y pirate. » Choa whispered with a wink.

« Wooo, you’re going to be hot. »

« Sure i am, this is the meaning of a teen halloween party. What about you ? »

« Police officer. » Jimin said, sticking her tongue out. 

« I can’t wait to see how it turns out. » 

 

Sunday 6pm.

« How do i look ? » Hyejeong asked while making a y pose, leaning on the corner of the door.

You’re so hot babe.

« You’re… hot as . iest wonder woman ever. » Seolhyun said, bitting her lower lip.

« Who would have thought Wonder Woman and Cat Woman were in love. » Hyejeong said.

She climbed on the bed and walked slowly to Seolhyun, leaning to kiss the girl passionately. Omg, omg, omg, this is so hot. 

« Wait. Is the camera off ? » Seolhyun asked suddenly.

« Sure it is. » The tall girl said, still kissing the girl under her. Ok i’m already wet. We should definitely go now or else we won’t go at all.

« Let’s go ! I don’t wanna be late. » Seolhyun said, jumping out of the bed. 

Hyejeong rolled her eyes and followed the girl.

 

« So, Tomb Rider is having an affair with a cheerleader, ugh ? » Hyejeong said jokingly.

« Yeh, she absolutely wanted to be a cheerleader, how could i not agree ? Look at her ! » Yuna said, admiring her girlfriend.

« Yeh, she’s hella cute. »

« Yah ! Shin Hyejeong ! I’m gonna be jealous ! » Seolhyun said while punching the taller girl’s shoulder.

« Anyway, let’s party !  We really don’t need to be drunk to have fun ! » Hyejeong said, pulling Seolhyun to the dance floor.

 

They obviously did not need alcohol to have fun tonight. The two danced really really close all night as expected. Other couples seemed to be really close as well like , sure Yuna and Mina but we already knew that, Sojin seemed to have given in and she even kissed Yura at some point, full mouth and everything lol, but the most surprising : Choa and Jimin ! Yeh, the two seemed pretty close tonight. 

And as expected from Yura, some couples ended up closing the guest room’s doors, like Hyejeong and Seolhyun.

« You’re so hot in those clothes. » Seolhyun managed to say between to kisses, trapped between the wall and Hyejeong, the taller blocking the younger’s hands at the same height as her head.

« And so are you. » Hyejeong whispered, kissing the girl hard, biting Seolhyun lower lip from time to time, making the girl want more and more, rubbing her inner parts against Hyejeong’s thigh which was between her legs. Hyejeong hands went down to Seolhyun’s waist as her head went down to her neck, leaving traces of her passage on it. Seolhyun felt her becoming wet as as Hyejeong kept touching her here and there. The younger couldn’t help but close her eyes and let the other girl drive her crazy. 

« How about we get ride of those clothes ? » Hyejeong asked, already ping Seolhyun’s disguise. The two were now only wearing underwear. The feeling of Hyejeong’s bare skin against hers made Seolhyun hot as . The girl eventually ended up placing her right leg around Hyejeong’s waist with Hyejeong’s help, her other hand caressing Seolhyun’s inner thigh. Oh my god. me Hyejeong. Seolhyun eventually couldn't wait more and took Hyejeong’s hand, slipping it into her . The taller one began to play with the girl’s painful , making her more and more wet, Seolhyun’s hand still on Hyejeong’s one, she could feel it tracing circles on her intimacy, making it hard for her to breath. « You’re so wet babe. » Hyejeong whispered in the girl’s ear. « It will make it easier for you then. » The younger managed to reply, breathing hard. Seolhyun then placed her other leg around Hyejeong’s waist, making it easier for the tall girl to get in. Hyejeong slowly slipped her fingers in the girl’s , feeling the extreme wetness of it. She entered on finger, making Seolhyun moan. She then moved it in and out, feeling the girl’s walls everytime she entered it, making the girl moan everytime she did so. « Harder. » Seolhyun begged, her two hands holding onto Hyejeong’s neck. The older then slipped another finger, making the younger moan stronger than before. She kept rubbing the girl inner with her fingers, going deeper at every move. Seolhyun’s felt like she could die from pleasure as she felt like she was coming. Hyejeong eventually added another finger, making the girl moan like crazy at every push. « I’m coming. » She managed to say as her breath was heavier than ever. An hit her at the final push hyejeong gave her. The two stayed like that a few moment, trying to breath normally again. Hyejeong eventually let go of Seolhyun, her fingers with a malicious look on her face. « Your turn now. » Seolhyun said, pulling the girl to the bed.

 

______________________________________________

 

I've been quite busy with school this week, anyway, here's another chapter.

omg , it still feels so weird writting it, less than the first time but it's still weird.