Let's party 2.0 (part 2)

Oh my, You Keep Giving me a Heart Attack

« So, you wanna have with me, ugh ? » Mina whispered in Yuna’s ear causing the other girl to shiver.

« It’s not a secret anymore. » The older said, getting her face closer to the shorter’s one.

« So, you wanna wait till we get home or we find a room right now ? » Mina asked teasingly, an inch away from Yuna’s mouth.

« I think we can find a room easily, right ? » 

« Sure we can. » Mina muttered, touching the older’s lips with her owns.

The two eventually found a room and jump on the bed, kissing like crazies. Yuna toping Mina. The older one kissing the younger hard, her tongue the interior of the girl’s mouth, bitting her lower lip from time to time which drove Mina crazy. The short haired girl then kissed Mina’s neck, letting a trace of her passage on it. Mina couldn’t help but curve her back as Yuna’s right hand made its way through her thigh. The two eventually got ride of their dresses, only wearing underwear now. Yuna kissed Mina again, harder this time. Her hand made her way back to Mina’s already wet , carressing it gently at first. Mina would let little moans out between kisses. Yuna went back to kissing the girls neck, allowing her to breath a little. She then got ride of Mina’s bra, kissing the girl while still playing with her inner parts. « Do it » Mina managed to say between two heavy breathings. «  me. » Yuna bit her lower lip when she heard Mina’s words. Her hand slipped into the girl’s , feeling the wetness of her intimacy. She then rubbed the younger’s , drawing circles around it. Mina couldn’t breath anymore, her entire body curved, feeling Yuna's hand playing with her . Yuna then got ride of the and got her head between the girl’s legs. She Mina’s juice slightly, kissing the girl’s other lips causing Mina to moan like crazy. Yuna then Mina’s , driving the girl crazy. Mina held Yuna’s head, messing up her hair, pressing it slightly against her. Yuna then kissed the girl back on her lips, rubbing the girl’s with her right hand. She slowly got one finger in the girl’s , getting it in and out, making Mina wet as . « Harder. » Mina managed to say hardly. Yuna then added one finger, feeling the girl’s walls getting wetter and wetter, making it easier for Yuna to come and go into the girl. « Hard-er. » Mina said again, begging for more. The older girl pushed her fingers harder, making Mina scream of pleasure. Mina felt it coming. « Imma . » Yuna smirked at the girl and ran her finger deeper into the girl, making her scream at every push she gave. « Imma- » Mina couldn’t even finish her sentence, wouldn’t allow her. She felt like she was strucked by lightening when she came, screaming louder than she ever had. Yuna then got her fingers out and them, smirking at Mina. « Your turn. » The younger said, getting on top of the older girl.

 

 

Hyejeong felt like she was in heaven, being able to kiss her girlfriend whenever she wanted to, hug her and do everything a couple does. Including dancing really sensually, the growing more and more. 

 

« I’m damn thirsty, i’m going to drink something. » Hyejeong said in Seolhyun’s ear, giving her a last kiss before leaving the dance floor.

 aaaw look at her, she’s so hot. and cute. she’s cuhot lmao. what the am i saying omg lol.

After a few minutes waiting for Hyejeong, Seolhyun started to get worried and looked for the girl in the entire house.  What the are you doing babe ? Oh, there’s Choa, perhaps she saw her ?

 

 

« Have you seen Hyejeong ? I’ve been looking for her for, like, 15 minutes. » Seolhyun asked worriedly.

« I haven’t seen her. Do you want me to help you find her ? » Choa asked, worried as well although she was still a bit upset. 

« Yeh, sure. » Seolhyun replied, starting to panic a little.

« Did you check outside ? »

« No… »

« Let’s go then. »

 

The two girls got out of the house and walked to the pool.

 

« Do you hear anything ? » Seolhyun asked.

« Nothing at all. »

« Do you have your phone ? »

« Yeh, sure. »

« Can you call her ? »

« Let’s try. »

Choa got her phone out of her pocket and clicked on ‘dongdong’. The two waited a moment, not hearing anything.

« Let’s just see by ourself ? The garden is huge, she could have fallen asleep there or something. »Seolhyun proposed.

« Yeh, that’s a goo- Do you hear it ? » Choa asked suddenly.

« This is totally Hyejeong’s ringtone. »

« Where does it come from ? »

« I think it comes from the garage ? »

 

The two of them ran to the garage and opened it. The girls’ hearts stopped for a while at the sight of Hyejeong lying of the ground with a boy on her and three other watching. The girls quickly took whatever could be used as a weapon like the baseball bat on the left of Choa and that iron baton at the right of Seolhyun. The boys were obviously not ready for the girls to show that much technique in fighting, the 4 boys ended up on the floor, blood on their faces and on their clothes. Seolhyun felt like she could have killed them if Choa hadn’t stopped her. The anger had invaded her all body, she wanted to hurt them so bad.

« Freaking calm down Seol ! » Choa yelled while holding the girl from behind, trying her best to keep her in arms. « You cannot do this ! Keep a lid on your emotions ! » She doesn’t know how she did but she succeeded in turning the girl so that she would face her. « KEEP A FREAKING LID ON YOUR EMOTIONS ! » She yelled furiously, managing to calm the younger down. Choa regained her normal expression as she saw Seolhyun doing as well. « You cannot kill them, they are my mission. » 

« I’m sorry, I- » Seolhyun stopped talking and turned around to see an unconscious Hyejeong. « Hyejeong » She said, running to the girl.

 

Seolhyun was in Hyejeong’s bedroom, lying next to the said girl, holding her tight when she saw the girl slowly waking up. You’re so cute. How could they do this to you.

« What the- » Hyejeong whispered as she placed her right hand on her head due to a terrible headache. 

She looked at the person who was holding her and saw none other than Seolhyun.

« Where am i Seolhyun-ah… » She asked weakly, looking down at her clothes. I wasn’t dressed like that earlier…

« We’re in your room. It’s ok now. » Seolhyun said, caressing the older girl’s forehead.

« What happened ? I only remember the pool and Jinyoung and then it’s all black… »

« Umh, how am i going to explain that… Some boys put something in your drink. They were planning on abusing you but we, Choa and i, managed to stop them before they could do anything. »

« Ok, i’m not- I’m not feeling well right now- » Hyejeong said, trying to get up. « I think i’m about to throw up. » She said, managing to get to the bathroom before throwing up, followed by Seolhyun who held the girls’ hair as the girl was facing the toilet.

« You changed my clothes ? »She managed to say between two nausea.

« Yeh, I… I had to make you throw up to get the drug out of you so I sat with you in the bath and you know what happens next. I also had to make you take a kind of shower. And i put the pajamas. »

« You saw me ? »

« Sure i did, but i was more like trying to save you so i did not really pay attention to your body. » She said jokingly, still worried.

« Thank you. »

« You’re welcome. »

The two then hugged and spent the night hugging in Hyejeong’s bed.

 

__________________________________________________________

 

omg i can't believe i wrote that. This is my first full . eew it feels so weird x) Since it was my first time, was it well written ?

I'm so embarassed. I hope it was ok. Sorry if it , first time really writing .

 

Anyway, concerning Seoljeong you already knew what was going to happen. I added some little stuff here and there :p

Next chapter is a cute one lol Seoljeong date ;) with a little action at the end but you already know it if you checked on the other fic to see what was next :p