Let's party 2.0 (part 1)

Oh my, You Keep Giving me a Heart Attack

8:30am on their way to school.

« So.. We act like we aren’t dating ? It’s going to be hard. » Hyejeong said with a desperate look.

« I’m not ready to show everyone i’m gay… » Seolhyun followed, obviously lying. She just didn’t want the girls to know about them.

« Yeh, i know… » 

« It’s not a huge thing tho, we were really close before dating. We just won’t kiss in front of everyone. »

« Can’t we at least tell the girls ? »

Whoop, no way babe.

« We already talked about that Hyejeong, i don’t want to. »

« Ok, I tried. » The taller said disappointed. « Can I at least enjoy the last few minutes alone with you properly ? » She said with a smirk this time.

« What do you mean ? »

Hyejeong took Seolhyun’s hand and pulled her into a deserted street. 

« No one can see us from here. » She said with her smirk, leaning to kiss the younger girl. The girl gave in for a few seconds before stepping back.

« We cannot be late Hyejeong, i would love to prolong that kiss but we’re gonna be late if we do. » The wise girl said. And Jae Hoon is watching us by now i think so let’s stop it here, ok ?

 

 

« Tonight is the night ! » Chanmi said excitedly.

« I can’t wait to kick their losers’ ! » Mina followed, an impatient smile on her face.

« Yah, don’t speak too fast, they kicked our asses last time, do you remember ? » Yuna said, a bit anxious.

« This time we’ve got Seolhyunieeeee ! » Mina replied, placing her arm on Seolhyun’s shoulders. « I’m totally confident ! »

« I’m not that exceptional. » Seolhyun said shyly.

« Don’t underestimate yourself you jerk, you’re training made us some lacrosse superstars. » The shorter followed.

« I hope you’re right, Mina. Cause i really don’t want to have to clean all the mess there will be after the party if we lose. » Choa said worriedly.

« Don’t worry Choa, i’m always right ! » The younger said, sticking her tongue out.

 

Who would have thought Mina was actually right ? As expected from the girl, they won. Here we are ! First win of the year. The girls playing was on point and as Mina said, they kicked their losers’ . Everything was perfect. Well, not everything, Hyejeong wanted to kiss Seolhyun so bad but she couldn’t because the other girl didn’t want to come out yet she said and she was going to respect the girl’s choice. 

 

« LET’S PARTY AT JINYOUNG’S HOUSE ! » Chanmi and Mina yelled excitedly.

 

As agreed the party was at Jinyoung’s house, sparing Choa to have to clean everything after the party. It was the boys’ problem and tonight, the girls we’re enjoying their win.

Let’s just say they enjoyed it very well, with alcohol mostly. Whoop, was it Choa dancing ily with Jimin ? So gay.

At some point a group ( all AOA, Yura, Sojin,Kai, Kyungsoo, Moonbyul, Amber, Krystal, Jingoo, Jimin boy and V, was formed and decided to play ‘never have i ever’ together. They all sat in circle and started.

It started with questions like « never have i ever got drunk » and ended up with questions more interesting.

« M’kay, my turn ! » Mina said with her drunk voice. « Never have i ever… wanted to kiss someone in the circle. » She said, sticking her tongue out. 

Everyone just took a shoot, as expected from the girl. Yuna’s turn now.

« Ok, so… Never have i ever… wanted to kiss someone from the same . »

This time all the girls took a shoot, with V, Kai and Kyungsoo.

« Ok, my turn now ! » Yura yelled, really drunk, not realizing how loud she was. « Never have i ever wanted to kiss someone from the same , in the circle, but like, for real, with real feelings. »

This time only a few of them took a shoot, Hyejeong first, followed by Yura, Amber, Krystal, even Sojin and Kyungsoo. Hyejeong looked at Seolhyun who did not took a shoot. Ok, should i drink ? If i do, the girls will know about us. If i don’t, Hyejeong will be mad at me. Agree . Whoa the tension here. Seolhyun eventually drank her cup which made Hyejeong relieved. It would have been weird if she didn’t drink it.

« Ok, so, we’re asking that kind of thing now, right ? » Krystal asked. « So… Never have i ever e while thinking about someone in the circle. » She said with a smirk.

Huge question, everyone seemed embarrassed. 

Eventually, only Choa, Chanmi, Jimin girl and Moonbyul did not drink, watching the others weirdly. m’kay, Choa and Jimin lied.

« Guys ! You’re disgusting ! » Jimin girl yelled jokingly, almost crying from laugher. You , we all know you did while thinking about Choa lmao! 

« Wait, i’ve got a good one ! » Yura yelled again.

« Yah ! You already said something ! » Amber yelled as well.

« Shut up ! » Yura said jokingly. « Never have i ever kissed someone from the same , in the circle ! » She said proudly. Ok this is not as harsh as Krystal but it’s interesting.

Everyone looked at Hyejeong and Seolhyun who took a shoot, Amber and Krystal did as well but it wasn’t a secret. Game over. I’m dead.

« Wait- Did you guys- ? » Yuna asked with big eyes.

« Tell me you didn’t.. » Jimin followed. 

« We all know they did. Remember the hickey ? » Mina muttered.

It was it. She was drunk and upset.

« You know what ? Screw you ! » Seolhyun oddly yelled, turning to face Hyejeong who was sitting next to her. In less than a second Seolhyun’s lips were on Hyejeong’s ones. Sure Hyejeong wasn’t going to stop her so she gave in, kissing the girl deeply. A minute later perhaps, the two stopped kissing, with everyone just watching them motionless. 

« Never have i ever wanted to have with the person next to me. » Seolhyun said confidently. She saw how everyone was sitting next to someone they obviously had something for. 

As expected, almost every one took a shoot, Hyejeong and Seolhyun first, followed by Amber and Krystal, Yura and Sojin, Kai and Kyungsoo, Mina and Yuna, Jimin boy and v, even Jimin girl who was sitting next to Choa. And surprisingly, Choa did too. Only jingoo did not drink since he was sitting between V and Kai. Jingoo suddenly got up and left the room.

« He’s weird. » Amber said, looking at the guy leaving. 

He just misses his girlfriend, poor boy.

 

___________________________________________________

 

I decided to split the chapter in two. omg. Next chapter is huge. x) Writing it was so weird, eww omg. I feel like a sinner lmao

Anyway, you'll only know what made me feeling so weird while reading the next chapter :p omg i can't wait to see how you'll react lmao

Oh, and, is Chomin happening ? ;)