Let's practice

Oh my, You Keep Giving me a Heart Attack

« Seolhyun, can we talk a little ? » The boss asked.

« Sure, but i need to go in 5 minutes, Hyejeong will be waiting for me. »

« How is the mission going ? »

« It’s doing pretty great. I befriended the girl and got into the apartment. » Seolhyun said kindly, proud of her work but not showing it too much.

« Great. Choa told me you met the girl before your supposed meeting ? What happened ? »

« I needed to throw the trashes and when i got into the elevator she got into it as well. Nothing more. »

« Good. But remember, you don’t get away from the plan. Don’t do anything which is not needed for the mission. »

« Sure, Oh Seong sunbaenim. »

« Haejoon is already downstairs. If you see him, don’t say anything. If she sees him, tell her it’s nothing and send me whatever you can write to inform us she spotted him. She never did but we never know. »

« Understood, sunbaenim. »

« Great, go now, have a nice day. »

« Thank you, sunbaenim. » Seolhyun said with a beautiful smile and left the room.

 

 

« We’ve got a lacrosse training today at 5pm. You’re free to do whatever you want, if you want to come or just go back home or whatever. » The older one informed the younger with a beautiful smile.  

« Imma think about it. » Seolhyun replied with her usual smile.

 

 

 

 

As the girls were talking about whatever, waiting for the teacher to come, one of the boys came to them. 

« Ayo wassup girls ? We throwing a party at Kai’s house. Pool party yup. Wanna come ? All of you, including you, he said while putting his index on Seolhyun’s nose, Get that disgusting finger off of my face. She thought. Wait. Did she spot a jealous look from Hyejeong ? I hope you’ll all come. And Choa, Jinyoung, the one you’ve been looking at ever since school began. He wants you to be there too. » He added, winking at the girl and going back to his friends. 

« Oh my god girls, we need to go to that party, please tell me we’re going ! » Choa said excitedly, a huge smile on her face. They all exchange a look. 

« Sure we’re going Choa unnie. » Yuna said. 

Sure they just wanted to party. Choa actually didn’t care about Jinyoung but she was under cover. 

 

5pm came quickly. The 6 girls were in the lockers, talking about how they lost the last game and everything when they heard the door slam. Hyejeong, who could see perfectly the door from her spot, saw Seolhyun walking toward her, a huge box on her arms which she put on a bank, a lacrosse stick in her left hand and different clothes from what she was wearing today.

 

« What are you- ? » she stopped in confusion. 

« I think you girls need a change. From clothes to tactic. » Seolhyun said with a confident look. « I brought you new uniforms. Let’s try this. »

Seolhyun put every uniforms which were different from the others on hangers, letting everyone choose which one to wear. Seolhyun then went to Jimin  and Chanmi and gave them new lacrosse sticks with « Ace of Angels » written on it and began to show them how to hold it properly. The girl was actually very good at lacrosse. She then took a blue shirt which was cut and let see the belly and gave it to Hyejeong, which caused the older to look at her weirdly. 

« I think it would be great on you. » The younger one said not too loud with her irresistible smile. Anyway, Choa saw them and began to see blood.

 « Ok. » The older one answered, not knowing what to do exactly with a perfect Seolhyun smilling at her.

 Seolhyun saw Choa looking at the letter she had written the previous day. 

« You know, i saw him watching you when you actually didn’t watch him, which was not often since you’re always watching him but anyway, when he looks at you he has that cute smile you have when you talk to us about him. » She told her with a friendly smile, trying to sound convicing to Hyejeong. The other responded with a huge smile, holding her letter on her chest although she was hella mad at Seolhyun. The girl knew it but she just couldn't help it but be lovey dove with Hyejeong. 

 

Seolhyun didn’t have to ask, she was now part of the lacrosse team for sure which seemed to please everyone. She had never thought she could succeed that much in only 2 days.

« Let’s practice ! » the girl said enthusiastically.

The 7 girls went on the field, ready to kick . Seolhyun stood in front of the girls, back to the goal. She showed them how to hold the stick firmly, watching them doing it as she showed them. Some rapidly understood where they had to hold it, and there was Hyejeong. aww, you’re so cute. Seolhyun walked to her, an amused smile on her face. How can she be so cute ? It made Seolhyun’s heart flutter. she stood behind Hyejeong, her body dangerously close to Hyejeong’s, her hands on Hyejeong’s ones, re-acting what she had shown to the girls. Damn, that tension between them. It has only been two days and there was already a huge between the two. Well, we can say they spent many hours together so it was understandable. 

 

_____________________________________________

 

I don't have anything interesting to say about that chapter actually.

Anyway, for those who wants to put faces on the names :

 

Oh Seong sunbaenim :

 

Jae Hoon :