The New Girl

Oh my, You Keep Giving me a Heart Attack

First day of school in a normal school, weird. Seolhyun used to have school at the agency with her fellow spies. It was all very different, everyone seemed happier here. Well, when you’re trained to be a spy, you learn to be calm in the first day. No jokes, no yelling, no chatting during class. It was all very strict. And it was all very new for Seolhyun. Plus, the school did not oblige students to wear uniforms. An all new world. And she saw the difference almost as soon as she walked into the hallways, boys whistling while she was walking through it to the principal’s office. We’ll say that Seolhyun did know how to please, wearing a skinny dress which fits her perfectly, perfect hair, perfect make-up. 

 

When Seolhyun walked into the classroom everyone’s gaze were on her. She could see her friends on the left of the room, a free sit behind Jimin waiting for her. And she was there, Shin Hyejeong, hiding behind an orange binder, probably on her phone, she thought. The teacher got Seolhyun out of her thoughts and allowed her to talk. « Hi everyone, » She said with her angelic voice, causing Hyejeong to look up at her. She’s looking at me. She’s so pretty, whoaa. Seolhyun then waived at the class and began to introduce herself, looking at Hyejeong from time to time, which allowed her to see that the girl looked quiet embarrassed. She also saw the girl talking to Mina. What the eff are they talking about ? She thought. 

 

On the other side of the class Mina heard Hyejeong mutter Seolhyun at the exact same time as Seolhyun and freaked out but tried to act it cool. 

« Do you know her ? » She asked. Hyejeong had no reasons to know Seolhyun yet. Why did she know her name.

She received a simple « yeh » from the tall girl who looked quiet disturbed. She also saw the way the two looked at each other when Seolhyun made her way to her sit which was quiet perplexing.

« Seriously, you’ve got to tell me how you met her dongdongie ! » and received once again a « yeh » as answer.

The rest of the hour the girls did whatever they did. Choa was contemplating Jinyoung, Hyejeong was on her phone behind her binder, Jimin was sleeping, Seolhyun and Yuna actually listened to the teacher and Mina talked with Chanmi about what happened.

« Yah, they already know eachother. » Mina whispered worriedly.

« What are you talking about ? » Chanmi asked, clueless.

« Big gay bird muttered her name before Suricate even introduced. They know each other. »

« Why did Suricate not tell us then ? »

« I have no idea. Anyway, big gay bird is going to tell me later. »

« Good. »

 

At the end of the hour, the girls were stopping Choa from giving the love letter to Jinyoung while Seolhyun was watching them from behind. Such a good actress. She thought while looking at Choa. The blond girl actually had to fake a crush on the boy. It was a mission as well. The guy was suspected of selling drugs in the school. 

 

During the interclass, Seolhyun walked to Hyejeong, the other girl not knowing at all, causing her to bump into the girl. They were supposed to meet that way actually. Cliché, right ? 

« Hi Hyejeong, what a surprise, right ? » The shorter said with a big smile.

« Yeh.. I didn’t expect you to be in my school. Which is totally dumb cause it’s the closer one to our building. And kinda the only one around here too.. » Hyejeong said. Seolhyun could totally see the girl was avoiding her eyes.

«  Anyway, i’m really happy we get to be in the same class, i’m sure we will become friends very quickly. » She said with her angelic smile. 

« Perhaps. » Hyejeong answered. 

Rude. Seolhyun decided to break the ice.

« You know, i really like your taco shirt, it fits you well ! » She said jokingly, sticking out her tongue as the bell rang. « Let’s taco bout it later then ! » She said into Hyejeong’s ear and left for the next class. She couldn’t see how the girl reacted but she had an idea of how. Seolhyun kept walking confidently, far from Hyejeong now.

« I DONT WANNA TACO BOUT IT ! » The taller yelled, standing on tiptoe to see the other girl. 

Seolhyun yelled an « Alright » before turning into a hallway, throwing her hand in the hair and making a little gesture with it which meant « whatever. »

Seolhyun liked that kind of talk where you tease the other. She was quiet good at it. And Hyejeong was a funny one to tease. 

 

 

                                                                                                                                             

 

Do you like it yet ? I love writing it. Seeing the story from the other side. :p

I hope this is not too repetitive :)

Anyway, i've written 10 chapters by now i think, i can't wait to see how you'll react. 

Oh my god i've just written my first full , i was so ashamed lmao x) So weird to write lmao

Anyway, gidaehae, keep an eye on my fic :p 

If you've got any kind of question about the story don't hesitate and ask :)