New life

Oh my, You Keep Giving me a Heart Attack

Some time during July 2016.

« Do you think she’s going to like it ? » Seolhyun asked, holding the sweater in front of her face.

« Sure she’ll like it. She’ll love it, duuuh, this is totally her style. » Mina said jokingly.

« I hope so… Did you read the card ? »

« Yes i did, this is perfect. Don’t worry Seol. » Mina tried to reassure the girl.

« Do you think she forgot about me ? »

« She tried to reach you, . »

« Right. But do you think she met someone in california ? » Soelhyun kept asking worriedly.

« Stop ! She did not ! ok ? Stop asking questions ! » Mina said, annoyed and amused at the same time.

 

 

10 august 2016.

« Yah, why are you so excited today ? » Jimin said, trying to calm the girl down.

« This is Hyejeong’s birthday, do you think she received the gift ? Do you think she opened it ? Do you think she liked the sweater ? How about the card, do yo- » Seolhyun was cut off by Yuna who had put her hand on , preventing her from talking. 

« Stop. Talking. » Yuna said, having an headache.

« But - »

« STOP. » Yuna followed. « There. Stop talking so fast and so loud. »

« YAH, KIM SEOLHYUN ! THE BOSS IS ASKING FOR YOU ! » Chanmi yelled as she walked into the room.

« JUST STOP SCREAMING, YOU JERKS ! » Yuna yelled, throwing her entire self into the couch. 

« You should go easier on her, she can’t handle that much. » Seolhyun said jokingly to Mina with a wink. 

« She’s the one who’s asking for more. Everytime. You understand that i can’t refuse. » Mina followed jokingly.

« Stop talking about our making out session like that, this is embarrassing. » Yuna managed to say through the pillow she had iously placed on her face.

« I’ve got to go anyway, the boss wants to see me. » Seolhyun said while getting up, waving at the girls.

 

« You wanted to see me sunbeanim ? » Seolhyun asked as she walked in the room.

« Yes, take a sit. »

With that said, Seolhyun sat on the leather chair. What the is he going to talk to me about ?

« You don’t have any mission planned, right ? » The girl nodded. « There’s a place in the spy school in California as a self defense teacher. I assumed you would like to give it a shot. » He then slipped a file on the desk with the school’s logo.

« It sounds great but it’s a little far from here, don’t you think ? » Seolhyun said perplexed.

« There’s an information i did not told you. Open the file page 7. » 

The girl did as said, seeing a huge list of many names on it.

« Read it. » Oh Seong then said.

Seolhyun began to read all the names, all as american as the others. Sometimes she could read some latino names, even some chinese one. Her eyes widened when she saw a certain name on the list. She looked up at the man, her eyes still wide opened. She looked back at the list, then back at the man. 

« Don’t tell me… » She managed to say, puzzled as . « This is serious ? This is a real list ? »

« This is the class you’ll be teaching if you accept the job. »  

« The hell i’m accepting the job ! Where do i sign ? » The girl said with a huge smile. « But, how- Why- What- I don’t even know how to ask ! »

« We kept an eye on her. She applied for the school on may. She was accepted a month ago. We then saw a post was available as a self defense teacher. Since you’re a really good fighter and you don’t have any mission planned, we assumed it would be a good thing for you to join her. »

« I thought you were against our couple. »

« And you messed up the mission, do you remember ? » Oh Seong said with an annoyed voice. « However, the mission was still a success, and we all saw how you two complet each other. So we, well, Jae Hoon had the idea of sending you there. »

« He did ? »

« He did. »

aaaw he’s such a cutie. 

 

 

« Jae Hoon oppa ! » The girl yelled, jumping into the man’s arms. « Thank you so much. » 

The man smiled and hugged Seolhyun.

« I’ll always be there for you. »

« You’re the best. »

 

-

4 september 2016.

 

It so dark out there. Why the did i choose to get the trashes out at such a late hour. I don’t think there should be some creeps around here tho. Seolhyun got back into the building, almost blinded by the difference of lightening between outside and in. Seolhyun got into the elevator, looking herself in the mirror. Cutie. She then turned to face the elevator’s doors not closed yet. She saw a girl walking in, wearing a certain sweater the girl knew very well. omg omg omg i think this is her.  Yeh it’s definitely her. Reminds me of a certain meeting lol. What am i going to do. omg. What should i do ? Look at her, eating like a pig lmao. Ok, i’ve got to say something odd. What should i say. « give me a donut ? » Nope, too straight forward. « I’d gladly eat one of those. » WTF am i saying, i’m not some sort of princess. I know. Ok. Here we go.

 

« You used to ask if I wanted a donut back in korea. » Nailed it.

Hyejeong looked up to Seolhyun with a puzzled face. awe you’re so cute. look at my baby. so cute. 

« I missed you so much. » The tall girl said before kissing the girl passionately. 

What the is happening. Did she forget everything that happened ? omg. Her lips. I missed them so much. And her tongue. omg babe.

«Whoa, this is better than what i thought it would be like. » Seolhyun managed to say between two kisses.

« I’m so not telling you « see you someday » this time. » Hyejeong said, grabbing the girl (and her food) and left the elevator.

 

_____________________________________

 

omg i can't believe it's the end. It was such an honor to write for you my dear readers.

Well... It's over. But it's not really over, right ?

Brace yourselves for some huge coming up next. ;)

Saranghaaaaaaee~