D-Day

Oh my, You Keep Giving me a Heart Attack

« Seolhyun, the boss asked to see you. » Jimin said, coming back from a meeting with the man. « I think this is the day. »

« Seriously ? You think ? Oh my god, ok. » The tall girl said anxiously. « Here i go. » She then said, a big smile on her face.

 

When Seolhyun met the boss, he explained her that it really was the day. She was finally on the mission.

« You know what you’ve got to do, Seolhyun ? »

« I do. I just moved into the building, i’m new and don’t know anyone nor anything about this place, i’m in senior year, i befriend the girl, i befriend my already friends btw, i talk about my past and family the less i could, i spend a lot of time at her house, i get as many informations about her father as i can, we get him, mission is over. »

« Great. You’re moving in on Thursday which lets you 2 days to pack your clothes and everything you need. »

« Understood. »

« Good luck, Seolhyun. »

« Thank you, sunbeanim. »

The girl then bowed and left the room, an excited yet stressed smile on her face. Here she is, this is it, she’s sent on the mission. The mission they had been on for so many years. 

 

 

« To our dear Seolhyun, who is going to join us from now on ! » Choa said excitedly, raising her glass in the air, her left arm around Seolhyun’s shoulders.

« To our Seolhyun ! » Every one then said, followed by « oooh » and other sounds you do when you’re happy.

 

You could see the two girls were quiet close. They would always spend their free time together, joke around and everything. They girls actually thought they were dating, which made Jimin quiet upset. The girl had a huge crush on the blond but had never had the courage to tell her and eventually lost against Seolhyun. The truth is the girls weren’t dating. They could have, sure. The both had feelings for each other but it just never happened. Anyway, perhaps it would in the future ? Or perhaps a certain tall girl with brown hair and a « let’s taco bout it » shirt would turn tables.

 

« Hey Seol ! I heard you were going to be with us on the mission ?! Finally ! » A guy said, running to the girl.

« Yeh, Jingoo oppa ! I’m finally in ! I’ve been waiting so long for this and now i’m stressed as . »

« It’s gonna be alright, perhaps it will be like our mission in Taiwan where we had to fake being a couple. It was hilarious. But I hope we won’t, you know how jealous Sohyun is. »

« Sure i know, she wanted to punch us last time we went to the theater together. » Seolhyun said jockingly.

She wasn’t upset at all at Sohyun, she had the right to be jealous and Jingoo had forgotten to tell her about the theater so when she heard the two went there alone, she got hella mad. Anyway, everything was ok now and they all got along very well. And although Sohyun was on a mission in France, she trusted the two and wasn’t jealous about Seolhyun anymore.

 

 

It was around 11pm and a short girl knocked on the door of Seolhyun’s room. 

« Come in. »

The short girl aka Mina entered the room and jumped on the bed, sitting next to Seolhyun who was going through her twitter feed. 

« How are you ? » The short girl asked with a big smile.

« I’m happy and scared at the same time. » Seolhyun said, putting her phone on the bed to talk properly with Mina.

« It’s normal, they all were happy and scared when they got sent on the field. I did not because i  was a kid and understood nothing lol. » Mina said jokingly. « Anyway, you don’t have to worry, you’ll see Hyejeong is a really sweet girl. » She then said, becoming more serious. « But if i were you, i wouldn’t get too attached. You know how this is going to end. No one told me not to and it kills me to know what my best friend is going to get through because of us. She really doesn’t deserve the pain. I wish we would have met in other circumstances. » There was then a silence. « Anyway, we’re spies ! We need to be emotionless and like that ! » The short girl followed with a inevitable smile. It was right, they couldn’t do anything about it anyway, right ? Seolhyun, seeing how bad her friend was feeling, promised herself not to get too attached to Hyejeong. But promises are made to be boken, right ?

 

_________________________________________________________________________

 

Hi everyone, how are you doing ? 

this is officialy the beginning of the backstory ! I hope you'll like it ! I actually wrote the previous fic while thinking about doing a backstory so some elements were really written on purpose and everything :p 

I did not think about it but this is kind of like 'Grey' which is the backstory of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'

Talking about that book, should i had more than in 'OM,IKGHA' ?