I don't know how to name that chapter

Oh my, You Keep Giving me a Heart Attack

« Congratulation, Choa. » Oh Seong said, bowing to the girl.

« I did not really do anything huge you know. And Hyejeong was hurt. I didn’t do anything that deserves to be congratulated. » Choa said humbly.

« Don’t say this Choa. You did a great job. You collected all the evidences we needed to stop him. Protecting Hyejeong wasn’t your mission. You did though. You could have let me look for her alone and perhaps i wouldn’t have found her in time. Plus, you stopped me from killing those guys. » Seolhyun said, a kind smile on her face.

« Seolhyun is right. Your mission is a success. We arrested them. However, we’re letting you stay in the school. It would be suspicious if you left all of a sudden. » 

« Thank you Oh Seong sunbaenim. » Choa said, bowing to the man.

 

Choa was sitting alone in her room, thinking about the previous night when a certain short girl knocked on the door.

« Choa unnie ! Can i come in ? » 

« Sure, come Jimin. »

Jimin walked to the bed where Choa was sitting and sat at her right, giving her a kind smile.

« You did a great job unnie. »

« I don’t feel like i did. » Choa said, looking at the girl next to her with a disappointed look.

« You heard Seolhyun, you did what you could. You did the right thing. How could you know they were going to try abusing Hyejeong ? But you stopped them from doing so. » The shorter one said, putting her left arm around the girls waist.

« I’m not a good unnie. How am i supposed to protect you all when i can’t even protect Hyejeong ? » Choa said, tears threatening to fall at anytime now.

« Yah ! » Jimin said with an half laughing, half hurt voice. « Don’t say like that ! You’re an amazing unnie ! » 

Choa smiled a little and put her head on Jimin’s shoulder, making the other girl’s heart race. The two stayed like that a little moment. It was comfortable. Choa felt good in Jimin’s arms.

« You should let her go. You know her heart belongs to Hyejeong now. »

« I know. »

 

 

« Whoa unnie, i can’t believe you came… You’re such as strong person. » Mina said, hugging Hyejeong.

« It was quite disturbing but i don’t remember anything so i guess it’s easier for me to move on. » Hyejeong rassured her bestfriend. 

« And where is Seolhyunie ? I thought she would be with you. »

« She’s with Choa in the principal’s office talking about what happened. »

« Umh ok. Anyway, let’s go, we’ll be late. » The small girl said with a huge smile.

The two of them walked to the classroom, Mina holding Hyejeong’s arm.

 

Choa and Seolhyun were heading their class, walking silently. 

« How is Hyejeong doing ? » Choa asked suddenly.

« She’s doing fine, i think. She says she doesn’t remember anything so it’s like it never happened in her mind. »

« You really like her, right ? »

« Yes. »

« Although this is not good for the mission, I won’t try to stop it. Just don’t mess everything up, ok ? »

« Ok. » Seolhyun replied with a relieved smile. 

 

In the middle of the first class the girls knocked on the door. The students waited for the teacher's agreement to come in. The two girls showed a paper to the teacher who then told them to take a sit. 

 

« What happened ? » Chanmi asked low enough for only the girls to hear.

« We’ll talk about it during the interclass, ok ? » Choa said kindly, taking her stuff out of her bag.

 

As said, the girls talked about it during the interclass. Choa and Seolhyun wouldn’t be charged for what they did actually. The boys had it coming and the principal even congratulated them for their courage.

 

« But, like, with what happened at Jinyoung’s party, will you go to Yura’s one ? » Yuna asked. « You’ve been talking about it for 2 weeks. »

  • I definitely think i will. I wouldn’t miss it. I won’t drink alcohol and i’ll make sure no one can put something in my drink or anything this time. » Hyejeong said almost jokingly.

She’s really taking this good. whoaa.

« Hey girls ! I heard my name, what where you talking about ? » Yura said, coming out of nowhere.

« We were talking about your halloween party. You know, since Jinyoung’s one… » Mina answered.

« Yeh, talking about that. I’ll definitely do something about it. Everyone always get drunk during parties so we’ll find people to stay sober and keep an eye on everyone since we’ll be 60 approximately. I’m staying sober during the party. Sojin said she would do it but i’m sure she really wants to drink. Anyway, Chanyeol and Kris said they would do it since they are really tall, they can see the entire house from up there lol. There were Sehun, Chen, even Kai, Seulgi, Wendy, Amber and Victoria too, and Jiyeon with Soyeon, Namjoon, Jimin and Jin said they would do it too… And Sooyoung, Jessica, Tifanny and Gayoon too. I couldn’t see anyone else. Gayoon said Jiyoon would do it too. She said it wouldn’t bother Hyuna as well since she already acts crazy without being drunk lol. Does anyone want to do this ? » Yura asked kindly.

« I’m in. » Hyejeong said. « I’m definitely in. »

« I’ll do it too » Seolhyun said, holding the tall girl’s arm and smilling at her.

« Yeh me too. » Choa said kindly.

« I’ll do it too. » Yuna followed.

« Whoa, i did not expect that many people to be volunteer. I have faith in human kind. » Yura said jokingly. « Thank you girls. See you later ! » She then said, walking away.

 

When the final bell rang, Seolhyun took Hyejeong’s hand and walked the opposite way from the one they usually take.

« Where are we going ? » The tall girl asked.

« I just thought it would be good to spend some time together outside the school or our rooms. » The younger said with an enthusiastic smile. « I heard there was a fun fair near from here and i never been there cause i’m super busy doing spy stuff so I just assumed we could go together. Like… on a date. » Please say yes.

« It sounds great. »Hyejeong said with a beautiful smile, leaning to kiss the younger girl. YES. Umh those lips. I could die for those lips.

 

The two of them walked hand in hand to the fair. They could hear the songs from where they were and it just made them want to run to finally get there. The two of them actually loved that vibes. All the lights and the loud music, plus the smell of the delicious food. They did not wait long before buying cotton candies. Aaaaw it so cute and romantic. Look at that cutie with her cotton candy. SHE SO CUTE. aaaw my heart. I’m having a heart attack from cuteness. I love you Shin Hyejeong. Ok, this is time for some aegyo.

 

« Unnie ! I want a headband ! Wouldn’t i look cute with a headband ? » Seolhyun said with her amazing aegyo.

« Are you seriously using aegyo on me right now ? » Hyejeong asked jokingly. 

Yes i am. Am i not so cute ? Does your heart flutter ? Should i blink cutely ? Ok, i’m so blinking cutely. Aaaw she’s blushing ! Nailed it.

Hyejeong sure ended up buying one for her beloved who seemed to be happy for the rest of her life now. 

 

« Look unnie ! It’s a ferris wheel ! Do you want to do it ? » Seolhyun asked excitedly.

« Sure, why not. » Hyejeong answered weirdly.

Are you afraid dongdong ?

« You’re not afraid of the height ? »

« Not at all, you jerk. I’m badass as . I’m the motherin top badass. »

Oh my god, such a terrible liar. I know you’re afraid, i rode it on your file. And you’re quoting Jimin unnie ugh ?

« I’m telling Jimin you used her motto and changed it. » The younger said jokingly, sticking out her tongue.

« Argh, that kid, i swear. » Hyejeong said exasperated, being dragged by Seolhyun to the huge ferris wheel.

 

« Isn’t this romantic ? Have you already done that ? The view is AMAZING ! » Seolhyun said excitedly,leaning on the window and waiting for the attraction to begin.

« No, i’ve…never done that. Don’t lean too much on that thing, it might break. » Hyejeong said a bit worried. You’re so afraid babe. This is so cute.

« Come on unnie, i thought you were badass as . » Seolhyun said, making fun of her girlfriend.

« Yeh, i’m badass but it doesn’t mean i want to die because of a suspicious game. »

Badass my , ugh. You’re scared as .

« Oh it’s starting ! We’re going up ! » Seolhyun said excited as . Should i jump to see how she reacts ?

« Yah ! Don’t jump on that thing ! »

Aaw, you’re so predictable.

« Whoa, we’re already so high ! Come see unnie ! » Come on unnie, get your scared over here. 

« No, i’m good here, i can totally see it from here. Just stop jumping on that thing ! » 

Ok, this is the moment, you’re so funny to tease.

Seolhyun turned her head slowly to Hyejeong, a smirk on her face.

« I KNEW IT ! YOU’RE AFRAID OF FERRIS WHEELS ! MS I’M THE MOTHERIN TOP BADASS UGH ? WHAT U SAID ? » Seolhyun yelled, ready to explode from laugher.

« Yah, stop acting like that, it’s not funny. » Hyejeong pouted, her arms crossed.

aaaw you’re so cute babe.

« Aww, baby dongdongie’s afraid… Do you want a hug ? » Seolhyun asked with her aegyo.

« Yah ! Stop with that aegyo ! This is weird ! » I know you like it, stop lying, admit it.

« I know you like it. » The shorter said, sitting next to Hyejeong, and put her left hand on the tall girl’s left thigh. This is time for some tease. « But i know something you might like a bit more… »

Seolhyun teased the girl, her lips dangerously close to the girls’ ones, sliding her hand closer to Hyejeong’s intimacy. She then suddenly got up and walked to the window. Nailed it.

« But you can get that thing you like only if you come here and watch the view. » I’m such a lmao.

« I am the view, babe. » Hyejeong said jokingly, rather seriously actually.

omg, did you seriously say it ? I wanna explode of laugher right now.

« Yah ! You brat ! Get yo over here ! » Seolhyun yelled almost seriously.

Hyejeong hesitated a bit before getting up cautiously. She looked at Seolhyun and took a deep breath. aaw babe, you’re so cute. Don’t worry, i’m here to protect you.

« It’s gonna be ok, you’re with me. » Seolhyun reassured the girl, taking her hand.

The tall girl walked slowly to the other, eventually standing next to her.

« Whoa… » Hyejeong said, thunderstruck by the beauty of the landscape.

« I know. » Seolhyun said, leaning her head on the girl’s shoulder. 

 

 

« Anyway, i had a really great time today, thanks to you. » Hyejeong said, pecking the younger girl’s lips. awe your lips. You’re killing me. « But i’m really tired, i think we’ll just get in bed and sleep ! » She said while getting out of the elevator.

The two girls walked to the apartment when Seolhyun noticed something and stopped which stopped the tall girl as well since they were holding hands.

« Unnie… » She whispered. « Did you let your door opened when we left this morning ? »

« I don’t think so… »

Ok, this is not normal. We did not plan anything like this. This is not us. B plan.

« Why the is it opened then ? »

The two exchanged a worried look before the shorter one walked silently towards the door.

« Kim Seolhyun ! What the are you doing ? » Hyejeong whispered furiously and worriedly. 

« Just stay behind me ! » Seolhyun whispered back, giving her left hand to the girl. 

Seolhyun opened slowly the door and watch though the gap. She then walked silently and took a knife which was in the kitchen. The entire apartment was upside down. What the happened in here. Papers were on the ground, the bookcase was on the ground, it was a huge mess. The girls walked to Hyejeong’s room to see how it was. They eventually looked into every room and luckily no one was there. 

« Let’s just sleep at my place, we’ll clean everything tomorrow, ok ? » Seolhyun said, taking Hyejeong’s hand.

« Ok. »

 

During the night, Seolhyun got up quietly, making sure not to wake the girl up. She went to the 8th floor and got into the apartment. 

« What are you doing here Seolhyun ? » Jae Hoon asked puzzled.

« Did you plan something without me knowing ? » Seolhyun asked clueless.

« No, why would we do that ? What happened ? »

« Someone broke into Hyejeong’s place. Everything is upside down. »

« I’mma talk about it with Oh Seong as soon as he wakes up. Go back to Hyejeong. »

« Great. See you tomorrow. »

« See you. »