Starting Over

Holiday in Handcuffs

While eating breakfast everyone was talking about what happened last night. "Dude, I was so scared I almost pissed in my pants." Dongwoo explained. 

You dropped your fork. "Tmi." Dongwoo chuckled. "Sorry."

Sungjong was poking his food. "Are you okay?" You asked. "Yeah. I'm just kind of creeped out." You patted his back. "I think we all were." 

They all nodded. "You know what's funny though?" "What?" Sungyeol said. "You guys are the Kingas at school but when it comes to the smallest things you guys are scared." 

"Not true." Woohyun said. "Shut up. You wanted me to go pee with you last night." Sunggyu said. You chuckled and got up to throw your food away. 

"Well I'm going to go explore before we leave." You skipped to the river. "You know. You're sister can be really cute some times." Woohyun said. 

"I know." Sungyeol said smiling. *That's my little sister.* 

"Umm how about we go to?" Dongwoo said winking. "Why? We're not done." Sunggyu crossed his arms. "NOW.!" Dongwoo growled and nodded and Hoya and Minhee. 

Sunggyu and the others finally got the message. "Okay let's go." The 6 of them got up and left. 

"Where are we going?" Sungjong asked. "Let's go chill with ~~~~~~~~~." 
They all headed to the river too. "You sat by the river and stuck your foot in the water. You looked at the sky. *For once there's no one bugging-* 

"~~~~~~~~~~~~." Dongwoo shouted. You stood up frustrated. "What now?" 

He smiled innocently. "Nothing." You rolled your eyes. "Well you guys can stay here I'm going to go walk around." You put your shoes on and left. 

Woohyun didn't want to stay with the others so he followed you. "Can I come with you?" He asked. *Did he just ask me that?* You thought. 

"Why don't you stay with them?" 

He shook his head. "Every time they're near water. They act like little kids." 

You chuckled. "Well I was just going to go walk. If you're okay with that then I don't care." He nodded and followed you. For once you guys didn't argue or disagree with anything. 

You laughed at all his jokes and he listening to your stories about Sungyeol. A little while later you guys started walking back down to the river. 

"Do you think we can try to be friends?" Woohyun asked you. You thought for awhile. "If we don't fight and make fun of each other, and you don't make me mad." 

"Promise." You both laced pinky's. "Hey come play with us." Minhee and Hoya were playing in the water too. You nodded and ran to the river. 

*Hopefully we can just do what we promised.* Woohyun thought.