Changed Feelings?

Holiday in Handcuffs

For the past 3 days you and Woohyun have been stuck in handcuffs. "Oppa I need to shower." You whined. "I know me too." Woohyun said. "Fine." Sungyeol ran into your parents room and came out with a key. 

"There was a key?" Both of you asked. "Yeah. Now just go shower." 

"Will we be free after this?" You asked. He shook his head. "Not even close." 

"Why are you torturing us?" Woohyun asked. "If you guys don't learn how to be nice to each other then I'm not letting you guys go." You both let out a loud 'UGH.' You went into your room and rubbed your wrist. 

*It feels so good not being tied to an idiot.* You thought. You grabbed your change of clothes and headed to your bathroom. 

Mean while Woohyun was in Sungyeol's room. He thought the same exact thing you did. He looked himself in the mirror. *Even though it's like hell being stuck with her, I think have different feelings now.* 

For the past 3 days you and Woohyun have actually been nice to each other. One day while walking to the grocery store the ahjumma called you guy a cute couple and every time the guys went to hang out somewhere of course you were stuck next to Woohyun. 

Then while walking back home your hands touched each other and you said 'thank you' and 'you're welcome' to him. 

Thinking about all this in the shower made you not hate Woohyun anymore. *Maybe I should just keep doing this until Sungyeol oppa is happy.* 

After taking a nice long shower you both headed downstairs. "Can I eat first?" You asked. "Me too?" Sungyeol rolled his eyes. "Hurry." 

Dongwoo and Sungjong chuckled. "This is what happens when you don't get a long." They joked. "Shut up or you'll be stuck next to Sungjong liek glue." Woohyun warned. 

You chuckled. After finishing you and Woohyun got handcuffed together. "You 2 were actually happy to get handcuffed together again?" Hoya asked. You shrugged. "I'm doing this for Sungyeol oppa." 

Woohyun looked at you in surprised. "Y-yeah me too." 

*Or maybe we're doing this for each other.* You both thought.