Ready To Go

Holiday in Handcuffs

The next morning you packed all your things and went downstairs. "We're going for 2 days and 1 night. Why do you have so many things?" Sungyeol asked. You shrugged. "It doesn't matter. I bring what I want and you bring what you want." 

"Hurry kids." Your dad called. You both dragged all your things into the trunk. "~~~~~~~~-ah." You looked at you dad. "What?" 

"Why do you have so many bags?" He asked and Sungyeol chuckled. "Why? It's going to be forever." 

Your dad chuckled. "Hurry or you guys are going to be late." You shut the back trunk and went to the back seat. A few minutes later you both got there.

You saw all the students standing by the bus and grew excited. *I hope this is going to be fun.* Then you remembered the haunted dorm and didn't feel like going anymore. 

"Oppa?" You said. "What?" 

"If I get scared can I sleep in your room with you?" 

"Yeah you can if you want to sleep with a whole bunch of boys." 

You thought of Woohyun. "Eh. Never mind." You grabbed your things and went to look for Minhee. "Here put your things away." A teacher said and she helped you put your things away. 

You met up with Minhee. "What did you bring?" She asked. 

"Her whole room." Sungyeol said while walking past you guys. "Um yeah I guess." Minhee chuckled. 

You both went to hang out with Infinite. "Aren't you excited?" L asked you. You nodded. "Sorta." 

You looked at Woohyun and then looked away. "Okay everyone. Juniors line up here and seniors line up there." You, Minhee and Sungjong went to the junior side while the others went to the senior side. 

"Hmm. Seems there's less juniors. So some seniors come ride on the junior bus." 

Sungyeol and his friends walked over to your side. "I guess we're riding with you guys." Sunggyu said. You looked at Woohyun. *Oh this is going to be hell.*

"Okay everyone let's all get in and go." 

Everyone cheered and got on the bus. *Hope this is going to be fun.*